Here is filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
Little Noname, we don't name them until they are two weeks old, but we should have fun with this one, born during tornado watches and the sex change to boot.
FrankiesFilly.jpg

Congratulations on your new FILLY :aktion033: She very pretty. Joyce

So cute, look how straight and alert! Tornadoes! :new_shocked: OMG Dorothy Dorothy!!! :aktion033:

Awww, Jody, she's sooo pretty! Congratulations on a successful sex change :hypocrite: and a beautiful baby! (I'm kidding, and only because I've made the same mistake with gender identification, LOL) :cheeky-smiley-006:

She's sweet!

Jodi

Isn't she the sweetess! :aktion033: What about something with your prefix and then "Tornado Allie" with Allie as a barn name?

She's just perfect, Jody!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:
[/SIZE]

What a beautiful little girl. I haven't been online much during foaling season so I must have missed the sex change but she certainly is perfect. Congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033:

Isn't she the sweetess! :aktion033: What about something with your prefix and then "Tornado Allie" with Allie as a barn name?
I love that name!

I guess I missed the original announcement of your "colt's" birth, LOL, but congratulations on your pretty filly!

thanks all, sure wish she was black, but she is silver, just not sure if she will be silver bay or silver dapple. Both parents are silver bay.

Jody's she's sweet! Who cares if she isn't black? She's a heck of a silver pinto!
default_wub.png
:

Back