Here I go again...UPDATED Oct 17

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
default_no.gif
If you all remember my post during the summer of the heart problems I had and the impending heart cath with 3 stents put in due to major blockage. I was doing super duper but again wasn't feeling to whoopie the last several weeks (we went to the State fair and hubby showed Navie for me) anyway went for my follow up visit with my heart doc last thursday and told him I felt funny again?
default_unsure.png
We did the nuclear stress test this past thursday and one of the stents has had a restenosis (blockage again) so I go in this coming Thursday for another heart cath and look-see and do not know what is going to happen
default_wacko.png
Anyway I would appreciate prayers again as I sure believe in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear the news.i will be thinking of you Thursday when you go in to replace the cath. Its good that you know your body well enough to know when something is not right. you will be in my thoughts , and please let us know how you are doing afterword. you are in my thoughts

kristen

Sorry to hear your update, but glad you are doing something right away. My prayers and good thoughts are with you, particulary Thursday when you have your cath.

Barbie

Know that I will be thinking of you and holding you in prayer. I'm sorry for the not-so-good-news.

Judy,

I will be thinking of you and hope all goes well and you get to feeling better
default_smile.png
I am sorry I missed you at the state fair -- I wanted to go but just to dang miserable to do that much walking -- I am not due for another 3 weeks but dr seems to think it will be sooner -- I am sure hoping he is right
default_smile.png

I'm praying for you right now, Judy. I can only imagine the fear that is possible if you think about all that could happen with this sort of thing. May you experience instead the perfect peace of God as you remember that He is good and He is in control.

Geezz....I am so sorry to hear this...Hang in there. I will be thinking of you on Thursday...Prayers and Hugs Theresa

Oh no! {{{{hugs}}}} and prayers! I hope you get what you need to feel better soon!

Prayers coming, hope they have you back in good shape quickly.

Jan

Saying many prayers for you. It is great that you are so in touch with your body and also that you get right in when you feel things aren't right. Hope all goes well for you on Thursday.

default_no.gif
If you all remember my post during the summer of the heart problems I had and the impending heart cath with 3 stents put in due to major blockage. I was doing super duper but again wasn't feeling to whoopie the last several weeks (we went to the State fair and hubby showed Navie for me) anyway went for my follow up visit with my heart doc last thursday and told him I felt funny again?
default_unsure.png
We did the nuclear stress test this past thursday and one of the stents has had a restenosis (blockage again) so I go in this coming Thursday for another heart cath and look-see and do not know what is going to happen
default_wacko.png
Anyway I would appreciate prayers again as I sure believe in them.
I was in the hospital thursday for another heart cath.
default_no.gif
I have a good heart Doc & first thing he said to me as I was laying on the table "Not good news" he said ALL my arteries that had stents put in on July 29 are 2-90% closed and one is 100%,
default_new_shocked.gif
He went to the waiting room and brought hubby back into the cath room to show him also (not many docs will do that) and went through what had happen to me. The stents are open but my heart tissue scarred over both ends of the three stents called restenosis (very unusual for this) and so now I go in for a heart bypass nx thursday. He wanted me to stay in the hospital till then (I have to wait for the plavix to get out of my system) soooo again say some prayers for me and hubby (he is taking it harder then me, I think) I have some wonderful docs working with me on this and a bunch of friends at the hospital that I used to work with that will be there to take care of me...not to mention some great horsey friends and my family also
default_saludando.gif

Oh crikey! Well maybe they can get you fixed up good as new again. Sounds like you and your Dr. are on top of things. Wow, I didnt know that could happen with stents! I hope my neighbor has his checked and stays up on things!

Prayers sent for you! Hoping for a quick recovery with no problems for you!

I'm so happy that you are able to pay that close attention to your body and detect when something is wrong. YA HOO!!!!!! My prayers go out to you and get back to normal real soon, ok. Hang in there, TJ

Oh my gosh, Judy! I am holding you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers! I hope you have this behind you and are recovering as soon as possible at home. I am so sorry you are going through this problem!

Best wishes and prayers coming your way from me! Think positive thoughts--this bypass will have you all fixed up in no time. I know a number of people that have had bypass surgery and they've enjoyed healthy lives since then--and it will do the same for you!

Back