Here I go again...UPDATED Oct 17

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holding you in good thoughts and prayers, and hubby too. I hope you soon will be feeling better and up and around to enjoy the holidays with friends and family.

default_saludando.gif
Well, I am back home afer my triple bypass
default_wacko.png
I still have alot of pain in my chest and lt leg and lt arm. The surgeon had tried to take a graft from my chest but it too was no good. so hence the lt leg became the target. I was able to walk to my mailbox and back for my large pile of medical bills(not suppose to lift anything over 5 lbs , I swear they weight 20 lbs)
default_new_rofl.gif
My medical bills made it home before I did
default_spit.gif
so it has been a roller coaster to say the least. I cannot wait to get the staples removed as they hurt as I heal, but all in all I haven't skipped
default_doh.gif
a beat (so to speak) and am making plans for our 2010 foals
default_biggrin.png
so will not be on as much in the coming weeks. It hurts to type as my lt arm goes numb and I think it is due to some tissue being scarred from all the injections...rejections and needle punctures done on my poor ole body
default_crybaby.gif
so the good Lord was watching over me again and so now it is hurry up and heal...times a wasting
default_impatient.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy, I am really happy to hear you are home and doing better -- with a great outlook and sense of humor to boot!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back