Here goes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainSong

Reaction score
So, yep.. Nathan and I have Dr's appointments on the 15th. Nathan's for his year check up and shots, and mine for ... well, PAIN!

I've been in constant pain for the last few days, and off and on pain for over a month. Wrists, knees, knuckles, back, my sciatic hip, and my OTJ injured shoulder... all taking turns. But it's continual now, instead of easily explained- I can't say "Hey, I tripped and fell down- that explains it!" Or whatever anymore.

I can explain it all away- sciatica, OTJ injury, being overweight, carpal tunnel (though my symptoms don't match such).... but not all at once, nor all so sudden.

I feel abit like a pansy- I didn't take any pain meds for my whole pregnancy and (aside from what I was given in the hospital) for six months afterwards. Yesterday I took four Ibuprofen (no, not all at once ^.^).

I'm not afraid of what could be at this point- some of this stuff has been off and on for YEARS now. I just want some sort of explination, and maybe help, now.

Hope you get some answers - keep us posted!

Barbie

I'll keep you in my prayers that it doesn't turn out to be fibro. Good luck!

Thanks for the prayers... and I will keep everyone informed.

Ironic, too- we celebrate Nathan turning a year old this weekend.

Wow, I really hope it's something that is easily managed.
default_smile.png

I also hope they have some concrete answers for you as it's no fun to be "not knowing" even when you're trying to track something down.

Let us know, we will all be thinking of you. Happy Birthday, Nathan...(early).

Tell your mom you want to come play at the beach.

*LOL*

Liz

Let us know, we will all be thinking of you. Happy Birthday, Nathan...(early).

Tell your mom you want to come play at the beach.

*LOL*

Liz
ROFLMAO ... Oh I'm sure hye's LOVE the beach now. He went to Lincoln City not long after we got back, but was more interested in the cars then the ocean... I think the sea is just too big for him to really grasp, yet.

And he hasn't seen a horse yet, big or small... :eek:

Latest posts

Back