HELP!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Wonders

Reaction score
My mini is unusually fat. This horse always is slim, and she hardly gets that much food. We keep her ( use to keep her ) with our stallion, and she was perfectly fine with that until about two days ago. Now we have her in her own pen (as of today) and she seems sooooo relieved. When we put her and another mini in the barn that is her best friend, she was so grateful to see the other mare when she walked in. Usually she is a high spirited, bossy, brat to other horses, especialy the other mare's baby. But today when they came in I stopped walking him to pet her and she was nuzzling him all over
new_shocked.gif
. I don't know what to think !! HELP !!
wacko.gif

I don't know what to think !!

Oh, Goodness.

Well My Dear, what do you think happens when you keep a mare in with a stallion? You've exposed your mare to the stallion so.........yes she may be bred now.

The way to find out is to have your vet do a blood test or an ultrasound to see if your mare is pregnant. No sense guessing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty said:
I don't know what to think !!
Oh,  Goodness.

Well My Dear, what do you think happens when you keep a mare in with a stallion?  You've exposed your mare to the stallion so.........yes she may be bred now.

The way to find out is to have your vet do a blood test or an ultrasound to see if your mare is pregnant. No sense guessing.

533938[/snapback]

Marty said it all.
yes.gif

Did you want her bred?

Latest posts

Back