help with name please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
Ive chosen names for all my foals as soon as they were born except for one filly , Ive had lots of suggestions on facebook but none of them feel right , please help !!!!

her dam is Lewingales Permanently Pickled (p/b falabella) and her sire is Micatos Milltown Magic FMHA

the name doesnt have to refect the parents although a "magic" connection would be good , alot of people think the nane should refect her markings but there is no absolute rule if you think of a good name "out of the blue " then jot it down

she has two blue eyes

222728_1781625375139_1074572782_31610220_685870_n.jpg

225915_1781624335113_1074572782_31610216_6880419_n.jpg

230028_1781606414665_1074572782_31610206_1865296_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty filly!

Must be Magic
default_smile.png

Maid Of Magic

Magical Dreams

Mysticly Magical

Miss Magic

Wonder Dust

Lasting Magic

May Be Magic

Magic After Dark (play-off her color)

Dark Magic

Black Magic

omg !!! how did you think of those so quickly lol have you got a reference book hiding behind you computer ??? great names too
default_aktion033.gif

oh I forgot to say the prefix is ....Celticmist

For whatever reason she looks like a Melody to me. I can't think of anything including thatother than Magical Melody or Midnight Melody and those are kinda cheesy haha, but I think it's a cute barn name
default_smile.png
Please tell us when you decide on a name!

well THANKYOU you have come up with some great names and I really like alot of them , I cant use Melody as Ive already had two melodys (a moonlight melody and celticmist melody) one of them is her half sister

,Ive also had two morgans (both colts as its a welsh mans name)

) I love wonder dust , splash of magic and magic marker but so far top of my list is .........Abracadabra ! stable name could be Abbey
default_yes.gif

Im keeping note of my favourites to use later on with other foals
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

well THANKYOU you have come up with some great names and I really like alot of them , I cant use Melody as Ive already had two melodys (a moonlight melody and celticmist melody) one of them is her half sister

,Ive also had two morgans (both colts as its a welsh mans name)

) I love wonder dust , splash of magic and magic marker but so far top of my list is .........Abracadabra ! stable name could be Abbey
default_yes.gif

Im keeping note of my favourites to use later on with other foals
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
I'm glad you liked that name.

I've had horses since 1978 and have been around many- a- horse in my time, and have never met one with that name.

It just came to me as soon as I saw your foal.

Best of luck with her, she's beautiful.
default_yes.gif

I'm glad you liked that name.

I've had horses since 1978 and have been around many- a- horse in my time, and have never met one with that name.

It just came to me as soon as I saw your foal.

Best of luck with her, she's beautiful.
default_yes.gif

I really like the Isis goddess of magic name too I wasnt keen when I first read it but its been growing on me but I do have two fillies to name now so I could end up using both !

Latest posts

Back