Name help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
Ok so I have hit a wall coming up with names so I have come to the ever talented people of LB to help me
default_saludando.gif
!!!

First up is one of the newest foals, she is solid black filly but should snowflake out like her dam, she will be B sized, is VERY spunky, her dam is Blue Diamond Dream Catcher JS and sire is Angelridge Buckspotted a Top Cat grandson. I dont care a whole lot if the parents names are part of it unless you can come up with something really neat from it (I sure cant LOL). The name must start with Maple Hollows is the only rule
default_biggrin.png

Next is our Magic Trick foals, I have hit a very big wall on this one as we try to use Magic, Magical, Magician (you get the idea) in all the names. Once again must start with Maple Hollows. All fillies that need named so far but colt ideas are always good to have as backup. One is a buckskin pinto, very tiny, knows she is adorable, loves to show off! Another is a super refined bay pinto filly with LONG legs, striking color, and very sweet. Lastly is the newest filly that I havent even announced yet as I dont have good pics yet, she is solid perlino and is a granddaughter of Double Destiny and Buck Echo, since she is so young dont know much about her personality yet. I dont know if the individual info will help much just thought I would include it!

If pictures of any of them would help I can post them just let me know if that is necessary! Thank you so much for any and all suggestions!
default_aktion033.gif

What about for Dream Catcher's filly you go with a native american name? Here is a website with native american names along with their meanings:

LINK

I like Bonita-an Apache name which means Beautiful

Inola- means Black Fox in Cherokee

Kachina-Sacred Dancer

Tama-Thunder

There are a whole bunch on there, but I'm not sure how 'unusual' you'd be willing to go and I'm sure you'd be able to find one that will better fit her personality
default_smile.png

ETA: Maple Hollows Magic Melody for your adorable little buckskin pinto filly. She is such a doll.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first Mapple Hollows Diamond in the Buck

Maple Hollows Magical Destiny

Maple Hollows Magical Dreams

Maple Hollows Magical Summer

I will have to think of more

I am also having issues with my foals' registered names, but here are a few suggestions for yours
default_smile.png

For the first filly....

Maple Hollows Dream Weaver

Maple Hollows Indian Summer (yes, I am a big fan of the song)

The the Magic Trick foals...

Maple Hollows Black Magic

Maple Hollows Must Be Magic

Maple Hollows Believe In Magic

Maple Hollows Magical Night

Maple Hollows Magic Mystery

Maple Hollows Magic After Dark

Maple Hollows Double Magic

great suggestions so far everyone! And ohmt, Magical Melody was her buckskin pinto half sister from last year, great minds think alike LOL!

ohmt, Magical Melody was her buckskin pinto half sister from last year, great minds think alike LOL!
I knew it was a good one!
default_laugh.png

For the first filly: Maple Hollows Snow Dreams

The only thing I can think of with magic: Maple Hollows Magic Charm or Maple Hollows Power of Magic.

oh,oh,oh...me,pick me!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Maple Hollows Catcha Spotted Buck (Cat for short)

Maple Hollows Magical Mystery Tour

Maple Hollow Irish Cream

Maple Hollows Mystic Cat

Maple Hollows Snow Magic

magic mania

Maple Hollows Magic Touch

maple hollows magic illusion

Maple Hollows itza magic kiss

Maple Hollows Practical Magic

Latest posts

Back