Help with a search?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fullmoon

Reaction score
Around the first part of the 80’s I received a set of 4 flatware. I always said that if I had the money some day I’d buy more. Well, being a single mom ~ yadda, yadda….. 25 years later I think I can afford it now. I have no idea what the brand name of this flatware is and the only thing stamped on it is Achievement Stainless 18-8 Japan. I’ve searched the internet but nothing I bring up looks like mine. Does anyone have any other ideas that I might be able to track down what I have? I’m afraid now that they might be discontinued. There are some beautiful sets out there that I should be happy with but all through the very lean years that was one of the things that was a goal of mine, to finish the set someday. I’d appreciate any ideas/suggestions. Thanks!

We were in a similar situation a few years ago........and our old flatware was LONG GONE, so we bought a new set for A LOT LESS than trying to find replacements.

MA

Latest posts

Back