Help Please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcfarm

Reaction score
Please no flames! I rescued a big horse stallion.

Tonight my 33 mare got out of her stall, looked out the window and stallion is hanging over fence, with my mare backed up.

Ran out grabbed my mare, looked her all over no marks, vagina not bleeding. It had some fluid , but she was winking.

What should I do, I am frantic. My vet would yell at me.

I feel very stupid, I usually check all gate latches, but her paddock connects with his paddock.

I am shaking so bad. Near tears.

Would she be torn , bleeding?

Please no flames , I feel so bad.

Take a deep breath! It will be okay

I second getting the lutalyse (spelling) shot from your vet. I dont think he will yell at you, these things happen to everyone at one time or another.

Kay

Hi rc,

I agree with others, get your mare the lute shot, better to be safe than sorry. Relax, accidents happen even if we always lock gates and check fences. I don't think much could have happened between the two, but I would still get her checked by the vet. Best of luck!

Dan.

So , I did calm down LOL

I called a new vet thats in our area, she was very understanding, I will pick up the shot on Monday.
default_biggrin.png

Just to be safe, this little mare is my granddaughters pet.

Thanks everyone for advise and the support.

I am glad you feel a bit better now, these things can happen unfortunately but I would get her checked by the vet just to be safe.
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back