Help My mom is Nuts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Snickers! Hey what is all of this buisness about my old mom changing Taco's name to Weebit?? I was wondering who this Weebit guy was!
wacko.gif
Gee whiz - I am barely gone to my knew home and I found out all of this name changing stuff! My knew mom loves my name Jasper and I know that she would never change it. But for some reason I have memories of a "Blitzen" in my backround and for the life of me I cant remember WHY! ( That kind of bothers me though because it reminds me of all of these reindeers that I keep hearing about and I THINK that one of their names is this Blitzen guy! )

Hey - does Earl still live there? I miss that clown - I wonder if my old mom would let him come visit me some day?? See you guys! Jasper

Hey guys! I saw your pictures! You are a cute little man! I think I would like to have a Hinny here! You look like you are having fun in that white stuff in your moms pictures! We had some of the white stuff last week but it was not even enough to play in!

Your barn looks soo cool ours is not that neat yet!

Fonzzie

Thanks Fonzzie, I think I am pretty cool too! Aunt Lori, Mom didnt change Taco's name Aunt Jolene did, Mom likes WeeBit, and WeeBit seems to like it more too. I remember that Blitzen name too, wasnt that the first day you arrived at our house, and Mom said to you --your just a little Blitzen after you tried to kick her??? YUP--I remember that, and I bet you do too!!! Everyone is still here, except you, and thats only because your new Mom REALLLLLYYYYY LOVED YOU! Earl, well..hes just being typical Earl, but I do get jelous that he has a fan club and I dont, life is so unfair! Everyone says our house (barn) woldnt be the same without him, I beg to differ on that!!!! After all I'm here, what more could they want??? Well, my breakfast is being fed late today, I think it has something to do with all this white stuff, and I see my beet pulp "brewing" so I have to go and hurry back to my stall. Are you playing outside today, it sure looks like its going to be fun, rolling in that thick white fluffy stuff. Talk t you guys later, Snickers

I am not sure about this white stuff that we had last week but mom keeps saying hoe bad she wants SNOW I guess that is what the cold white stuff is! She said if it is going to be cold we might as well have some!

Man My mom was mad today I am pretty sure it was not anything i did becasue I got ear scraches! but..... Jo Jo was in big trouble I could tell! HE would not be good for mom he steped on her toe and then tryed to pull away from her! She said he was full of it!! But he is always causing trouble! This morning Grandma had to let Chief out of the dry lot becasue JO was being mean! By the way why dose my mom call it a dry lot when it is muddy??? I just don't get her sometimes!

Fonzzie

Hi Fonzzie, Jasper, and Miss Sam, I'm being really quiet when I snuck in tonight, Mom seems to be kinda cranky, I think it has something to do with all the stuff she is cooking in the kitchen, and it dont smell like my beet pulp..then I heard her tell Earl (hes the barn clown) while she was cleaning up his room, he was stompin his foot and banging his feeder, Mom said to him..I swear Earl, I think you left your brains in Montana! Now, being the nice considerate hinny I am, I think I should help look for those brain things..but first I have to know what this Montana thing is, Mom sure makes my life confusing! She has some friends over now, so she wont know I am on here telling you. We got more of the white stuff today, and I was playing in it. Its some strange stuff, but I learned if I stick my nose way into it and throw my head up fast. I have something to play with in the air. We have one of those dry lot things too, but ours is muddy at times and now its a snow lot. I like it when the big pasture is open and we dont have to stay up in front, we could go into it now, but all the horses must be afraid to because no one wants to walk thru this white stuff, maybe I will try it tomorrow. Well, I'm really tired this white stuff wears a guy out. so I am going to go and hit the hay now. Night-night--Snickers

Hi Fonzzie, Miss Sam and Snickers, what's up every one? I dont care for this snow stuff, but I do like my new little barn better then the lean-to I was sharing with Nakota and Shadow. Mom moved me in with the girl's a while ago and I sure like the little barn that I get to share with them. But jeesh - being stuck with two upity girls is the pits! Mom says they both act "marish" too me. ( What ever that meens. ) And she calls the biggest girl "the boss mare." All I know is that she SURE IS BOSSY!! I dont know who she thinks she is, but I guess I will put up with it for now since I get to share their nice little shelter. Gotta run - dads home! Jasper

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all my longeared friends. Are you all ready fro Christmas, I am, my house (barn)is decorated and I am just waiting for christmas to get my presents, I'm like a baby donkey is a grain store...I want all the treats I see! My Dad made a trip to Fleet Farm, and I know my Mom gave him alist of the treats to get. My favorite one is the peppermint bites, but I really like the butterscotch ones too, so I am hoping I get a bag of each. I have been a really good boy so maybe I will, my Auntie Jo is getting me something too but she said its a secret. I know all about bossy mares, I live with a bunch of them!!! I dont know who the heck they think they are, and they act like they are so much better then me, which we all know isnt true. Not much else going on here, I think today, some BIGGG horses are coming over (drafts) and tomorrow Mom has to do something with them, and 2 of Moms "girls", you notice I am being left behind again!! Keep warm my friends. Snickers

Hi guys its me again!!!

I have not been able to talk much latley because Grandpa has been home and i have not been able to sneak to the computer! But he is at work tonight so I can talk a min! I am learning alot about christmas I think I got a present! The little Girl mom brings over sometimes came today with a carrot for each of us and they had big red things on them I think mom called the bows! All I know is the carrot was good but that bow thing was nasty!

All I know about Boss Mares is MOM sayes she is the Boss mare and we better listen to her or we will not get fed! So I listen I would hate missing a meal! Chief missed his dinner the other day becasue he would not go in the barn so I will always do what mom tells me! I think I would die if I missed a meal!

Man that present was good i hope I get more soon!

I got to get out to see daisy today she licked me all over then mom brushed the kisses off!

Mom told Chief that he is going for a visti next week I wonder what that is and if I will get to go! I want to go somewhere! I like to ride in the trailer!

Hey Snickers what is a Draft?? We have big horses here but I have never heard them called Draft??

Well mom is in the feed room I better go so I don't miss dinner!

Fonzzie

Hi all my friends, Mom is gone for the day,
aktion033.gif
so I have the house to myself, anyone wanna come over? OHHH--maybe I will look for my gifts and peek...no, I better not, Santa might be watching.
no.gif
Yesterday, a friend of Moms came over with his BiG horses, and Mom took 2 of my girlfriends and put them in blankies with bells on them, I knew something was up, and I was left behind!
ohmy.gif
Then she put them in the trailer, and off they went. When she came home she told me they had gone to a nursing home and gave a sleigh ride to some of the people. My 2 girlfriends went on the sleigh and visited with the people, then they went inside and Mom had hot chocolate, I wonder if my girlfriends got some too?? They had fun and took pictures, as soon as Mom gets them she will post them.
yes.gif
Now, Mom said they were asked to go away again and do the same thing someplace else. I dont know why I cant go, I really want to and I thnk the people would like me, cause I am so friendly! I got to butter Mom up-
wub.gif
-maybe I will cleanup the house for her today, she would like that. Hay Fonz, those big horses, were the drafts, this team is HUGE, I sure wouldnt want to get on there bad side, I would feel like a mosquito next to them. The ones that live real close to me are called Belgiums, and the ones that come over and stay by me are called Percherons, there so big they dont fit in my house, and I am so glad about that! They have to pull this big sled thingy, it sure looks like alot of work to me, but it dont seem that way to them, at nighttime I seen Dad light the lights on it, its really pretty then, but it stinks, he has to use gas for the lights. I dont think that sleigh thingy has electric, it must be alot older then me!!!!!!! I found some gifts and the phone is ringing, so I got to run now..Snickers

Latest posts

Back