Help me think of a cute email addy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
I'm leaving AOL behind and changing to our local company so that I can have high speed. I'm trying to think of a cute email address that has to do with donkeys or mini donkeys. Also, how do those people who have emails like donkeys@shortassetfarm, or something like that do it, how can they have there farm name after the @? Like mine could be minidonks@SunsetRidge but can someone tell me about this? Please help, I'm kinda dumb when it comes to these things.

Sorry MArnie, I'm just as dumb as you when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I have been wondering about that too...I'm thinking of changing our ISP since it just was sold, and want a "cutsie" email addy..kind of like meadowridge@donksnmules so I sure hope someone answers this..

They own their domain. Like I could have [email protected] if I wanted to. Since the Short's own their website and domain name, that's how they do it.

I did see where aol is allowing you to create your own name now too.

The way I got my email addy for the farm was purchasing my own domain name. So my email addy for the farm is [email protected]. I don't know if your local ISP knows anything about how to go about setting you up to do that. If you want some help email me and I will have hubby-to-be help you out since he's the "Go-To Guy" here. Let me know

we could have e-mail addresses with the @paintedpromise.com too, but my internet guy could never get it to work right - not sure whether the problem was him or me. but we ended up going back to a "big" provider... it's just easier to do what we are used to LOL

Marnie is Sunset Ridge your farm name? you could just use that like i do... my regular e-mail is P[email protected], my "personal" one for friends and non-ranch stuff is [email protected] because Susan means Lily and long ago before horses when i loved tigers my "name" was Tiger Lily... once i got horses we found a costume at an old west photographer shop named Crazy Horse Lil so that became my new name...

you could also integrate one of your donkey's names into an e-mail address... i'm sorry but i don't know them other than tarbaby off the top of my head...

HMMMMM...LET ME THINK AWHILE .... THIS COULD BE FUN
default_wink.png
:

Through my web provider I can have julie(or whateverI want)@ccminidonks.com (which justs gets forwarded to my yahoo account)

Latest posts

Back