Help me name this little gal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christina_ski

Reaction score
I want to give this little a girl a name that means something since she'll be staying here with me but i'm not sure what. She is the spitting image of my cat scout (he's at home in CA with my mom, i'm living in MO now) and since she's a girl i thought maybe something to do with my grandma (who passed away at the end of april after a 3 year fight with altimerz) She loved Taz and betty boop ( I got a tattoo of betty boop on my forearm for her) See what you guys can think of for this girl, she's really sweet already. Here's a picture of her

27817kittenlikescout.JPG

(You can kinda see the tattoo in this picture)

27817kitten.JPG

one of scout as a baby, they look so alike

58435kittens.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh she is so cute!!!!!

How about Penelope?

She looks like she will be a real character
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a cutie. How about calling her Betty Boop or BB? Actually, Taz would be cute too.

Kim

Booper

Boop-Boop

Boopbetty (pronounce it like Booppity)

She is soooo cute! She reminds me ALOT of a Halloween cat, just the way her markings are for some reason, so how about "Hally",,,,for "Hallyween"!(Halloween)

funny thing happened, that cat the one that looks like scout. Likes jamie alot more than me. And the other one we brought in likes me better. So i'm keeping this one (might keep both don't know yet. Have to see how they act once their personalities come out) SO that little girl with the black nose is now Meiko, and my lil girl is Taz. She's rotten and gets right under your chin and plays with my hair and her little claws are sharp. So introducing TAZ!

27817Taz.JPG

default_smile.png
:aktion033: :bgrin

Back