Hello Good Buddies! ....I don't know what was worse...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
You read that right!!!!! After the surgery on May 11 the I.R. let me go home on the 12th, against his advice. May 13th all H&LL broke lose! Back to the hosp. More MRI'S the conclusion....After draining 3 liters of blood from the alien to my liver, "The vien to my liver has collapsed and the tumor is shrinking!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I went today for another MRI today to confirm it.....We are SOOOOOOO Happy!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Now we are waiting to see if it will collaspe to my ovary and colon. Next surgery is scheduled for the end of July "IF it is needed"....I am so glad for that, my poor body has had all it can stand..We know there is nothing they can do for my heart, so they are going to monitor it. Another thing they are watching is a coil that the I.R. dropped in my bloodstream I think ihe said it is 10mm
default_unsure.png
they feel sure it has hooked on to the wall of the vien, but they are not sure it will stay there. They said there is no guarrentee that the alien won't come back elsewhere, but I am confident that it wont!!! That thought is not even allowed in our thoughts!! There truely is no place like this forum.
default_wub.png
You guys helped me keep my sanity, hope and faith thru this. Even though we have never met and probably never will, we consider all of you our friends for life. Now to get that saddle on Woody!!!! And get back into "MY LIFE" as I knew it. Art says WHOA SLOW DOWN, YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO DO THE THINGS YOU WANT". I will be on meds the rest of my life, but that is okay with us! I am going back to work tomorrow. ...Thank You God! Theresa and Art

Thank YOU God ...for listening to all of the prayers. I am sooooooooooooo happy to read this...but I still feel the need to keep you in my thoughts and prayers...its just become a habit...
default_wink.png
As you said we haven't met...but you sure stay in my thoughts....Keep improving...don't kick your own butt...just cause you think you may be headed back to being Super Woman....Give yourself some time....you deserve it!

God Bless

That is such uplifting news to hear that the attack on the alien is being successful.

Even better to 'hear' your enthusiasm for getting back on stride, with your life, as

you continue to improve.

Good wishes continue to come your way.

Theresa - That is the news we have all been praying and hoping for. Yay!!! The Alien is dying. It is way past time. Please don't over do things - I know you are feeling better and excited, but don't set yourself back.

Please keep us posted on how you're doing - I will continue to pray that things just get better and better for you and Art.

(((((HUGS)))))

Barbie

Theresa, this is awesome news!! There is power in prayer and we all have been praying for you, Art and the Dr's treating you.

It is sooo good to see your uplifting post and to read the joy in your words. Now get back to enjoying your life you and Art certainly deserve it.

Love and Hugs!!!

Gini

Wooooo hooooo!!! I'm so glad for you Theresa! This is great news and I will keep fingers and toes crossed that the good news keeps on coming. Prayers and good thoughts, and Big Hugs to you and Art, from me and my critters (well, they're more into smooshy kisses, but those are good too!) here in Vermont.

Lori

"YOU" are an inspiration, bless you..light and prayers continue...
default_biggrin.png

Fantastic news!!! I am so happy for you and your family! It's just what we have all been hoping and praying to hear.

Art and Teresa this is wonderful news but dont you go running any marathons and undo what seems to be the first answer to all our prayers. If you dont mind I will still keep you and Art and Dreamer in my prayers until you are sure that alien is completly defeated.

I am so happy to hear this I can't stand it!

I have happy tears

This is the best news we could have ever had. But listen here Lady Jane you need to listen to ART and your doctors and don't over due and put yourself in harms way. Take it easy, take it slowly, day by day and be good to yourself!

I see flowers and sunshine for you.........

Here: I'm dedicating this to you ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtPF9M3nIHs...=PL&index=7

Last edited by a moderator:
This is wonderful news. We are doing the happy dance for sure!

default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png

Bonnie

Thank GOD! I am so very happy to hear that!!! Just take it easy - remember to keep your health in check - don't rush a ton!

YEAH!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Oh Theresa, I am in tears reading this ! I am so happy its working, prayer is so powerful and we are all licking this with you and Art..

Please take it easy so you can heal with no problems..

Missy
default_smile.png

ohhhh, I am soooo happy to hear this!!!

You are truly an inspiration!!

But yes, please take time to let yourself heal, then you can get back to 'real' life sooner!!!!

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back