Good Morning Everyone!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Its been a hard last few days.. Today is the first day that I am not cross eyed. Going to try and get up and start moving. Surgeon had to cut thru my stomach muscles and a muscle on my side to get to the alien. He did remove 3 tumors (sent off for biopsy) and 3 spagetti size viens that were going to the Illiac artery. There are some tumors that can not be removed for fear a bleeding. After a good look at the alien, it has been confirmed, there is nothing the Drs can do. It is way to extensive and invasive in my body. They can not stop it or control it. Basically, they will remove the tumors if they can. Drs said that there is new technology everyday, never to give up hope. Which we never will. My mom now knows the extent of this disease. She did not before, we kept it from her. She said she knew there was more than we were telling her, but was not ready for "Nothing can be done". She is a trooper though, and is right here with me for whatever I need. She is very positive that this will resolve. She now cooks diner every night and makes sure that Art is okay. I guess a mothers job is never done! It will take a few weeks for me to get back on my feet, no driving for a week. Im looking forward to going back to work in a few weeks. And getting on with my life. Althought life is HARD, it is also GOOD! Art and I thank all of you for your prayers and continued support. You are the most caring and wonderful people that we have EVER had the fortune of meeting. God Bless each and everyone of you...Art and Theresa

default_wub.png
Keep fighting the good fight!

Glad you are doing as well as can be expected, and I think it really helps a lot to be so optomistic about it all. I don't know how you do it, but it's wonderful that you can! Keep up the strength!
aktion033.gif

Hi Theresa
default_saludando.gif
Glad to hear you came through the surgery okay but am bummed that more couldn't be done for you at this time. With God, all things are possible so I will continue to pray for you.
default_yes.gif

I just posted on your mom's facebook. It is good that she now knows the extent of the disease. As Mona said it really helps to be optimistic. There is so much technology coming every day. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

BTW How is Dreamer doing?

So glad to have you back with us Theresa, but so sorry the Doctors couldn't do more for you - however, as you say, technology is always moving forwards so let's all remain optimistic and hopeful
default_yes.gif

Hugs for you and Art - my prayers will continue.

Anna

I am glad you made it through the surgery and can be home resting now. It is so encouraging to read your words of hope as you face this battle.

Theresa, speaking as a mother, let your Mom help you when and where she can. Mom's need to be needed; no matter how old our child is. Let her show her love for you by being there for you and you're showing your love for her by accepting her help. I would imagine she might be able to lighten the load a bit for Art too. Bless all of you.

i have been following your illness and i am hopeful you will do well! God bless and keep you, sweetie.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Not much I can say except 'I'm thinking of you always' We all have our own paths to walk and my hope for you is that yours gets a lot less bumpy than its been in the last few years. Be well Theresa, and soak up every drop of joy and love you can.

It is so good to hear from you. You will beat that alien. Dont ever give up on hope. (((hugs)))

Corinne

Latest posts

Back