Hello From new guy in Oklahoma

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Danny, I started on the Photo Forum today so I did post on your thread there. I just want to say again how I'm happy for you, you seem to be doing very well!! I only show AMHA, so I haven't seen you, but welcome to the Forum.

Feel free to post pics of your driving horses! Quite a few of us are drivers!

Hello from Baxter, Tennessee
default_saludando.gif
Congrats on your wins!

default_saludando.gif
Hi there...welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your accomplishments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.
default_saludando.gif
I just read an article about you and your family in the Driving Digest a few day ago
default_smile.png
My daughter had told me that someone was working on an article for some magazine, but I didn't know what magazine or when it was supposed to come out, would be interested in seeing the article if at all possible. I have never seen Driving Digest anywhere...

Hello from Southeastern Pennsylvania!

Sounds like you are quite dedicated and are doing well....way to go!

I have LOTS of friends from OK... great place to be with minis.... lots of shows and lots of good folks!

WELCOME!

Welcome from Oklahoma City, OK!
default_saludando.gif
One of the wonderful things about miniature horses is even people with disabilities are able to enjoy them, show them and be successful! Looking forward to seeing you on here.
default_smile.png

Hi, and WELCOME from northern Wisconsin. I was born and raised in Lawton, Ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Chandler - Central Oklahoma - we show AMHA and AMHR and enjoy our little guys very much. Have only shown AMHR for a couple of years, so have probably seen you at the shows, but didn't know who you were. Hope to meet you, and am glad you have theses little guys for your family. I am curious also - have never seen a driving maazine?

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Chandler - Central Oklahoma - we show AMHA and AMHR and enjoy our little guys very much. Have only shown AMHR for a couple of years, so have probably seen you at the shows, but didn't know who you were. Hope to meet you, and am glad you have theses little guys for your family. I am curious also - have never seen a driving maazine?

Didn't know there was such a thing until ilenord mentioned it in their post.

Hope to see you at the 2nd and 3rd shows in Ada, We will miss the first one because my daughter will be in the big barrel race in OK City that weekend..

Latest posts

Back