Heard of Mystery Man the horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really something! I wish her and her mares / coming foals well... but I can't imagine a stallion roaming around and us not knowing right up until our mares were to foal. Wow...

That's insane! I wish her, the mares, foals, and Mystery Man goo luck. My question is how does she have that many horses if she's never there an no one (even the person there every day) noticed the mares getting bigger or the extra horse that must have had some pretty obvious clues that he was not supposed to be there.

Regardless of her hiring a farm hand, her interaction or lack there of, No One has the right to abandon their horse in someone else's field. He could have just as easily been stolen and kept there for a month until he was resold, no one would have been the wiser and she would still have pregnant mares. She now has to deal with the moral and financial dilemma of what to do with foals she did not plan on having.

Sorry hits close to home when I happen to have a neighbor that leaves their fence down almost every day because they are too lazy to close it, people stop here to tell me my horse is out, which I kindly explain it is not my horse, she has even busted down my fence to be with my horses, putting them at risk of getting out/injured.

Latest posts

Back