he is coming home!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaints

Reaction score
my BIL Thomas left his little family to serve our country last september. he was stationed in Afghanastan i believe its been a long year and my baby sis had a handsome baby boy, who was named after his daddy december of last year. thomas came home on leave in feb. and got to see his daughter and meet his son for the first time. now Thomas is coming home! he should be home tomorrow sometime! i cant wait. im so excited for them, i know how much they love eachother, and im glad she will have her honey back soon!! i wanna do the happy dance.

i am going to try to be at the airport when he comes home, they wont know what airport till he is nearly on the plane, but, if i go i will update with pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
So good to see some happy news!
aktion033.gif

Please tell him "thank you" for his service for me and the rest of our country. Glad he is safe for awhile.

HE IS HOME!

i could just jump with glee! it was so awesome to be there to see all the families welcoming their soldiers home! now for pics!

007.jpg

my sis heather and baby thomas

006.jpg

Eleanor

014.jpg

she see's him!!

020.jpg

hugs

025.jpg

they are so adorable, and so in love

031.jpg

im so glad now that my sister has her hubby back, safe and sound!

Thomas is my hero, Heather is my hero.. i now pray that he never has to go back.. and i pray that the remaining soldiers stay safe, till they all come HOME

That is so heart-warming, and so nice to see.

Please extend my thanks to your BIL, that is just awesome and I cannot thank him enough for putting his life on the line daily for us and our country. Also a huge thank you to your sister, because having family in the military I know the workloads and extra stress the wives (and/or stay at home husbands) have to deal with.

I am happy to see some happy news!

Valerie

Latest posts

Back