Having puppies as we speak

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
Hannah our rat terrier has had one boy, not sure how many may be there as it is her first litter. Proud papa is Zacchaeus our JRT mix... the little one is so cute, mostly black with cool white markings on his back and white legs. guess i will not be going to bed for a while!

will post pics tomorrow...

Oh how wonderful!!! Can't wait for pix!!! (Our Beatrice is a Rat Terrier).
default_wub.png

Awww Susan,, can't wait for picks!

I have missed seeing you on he board. Hope all is well!!! You are wonderful!

Susan, Well dont you know how to make it exciting at your house??

The puppy is cute!

The jennet is adorable!!

Let us know names??

Congrats on your new babies!!

thanks everyone
default_biggrin.png
i am having so much fun, maternity leave is a good reason to play hooky from work.
default_aktion033.gif

no names picked yet, i actually ran a pool on a horseback riding forum i am on, i said the winner could "help" name the donkey foal... pending breeder approval of course, i am picky about names... no one actually won, but one guy said, and i had to laugh:

"I can tell you exactly when this is going to happen..........

When she is ready and not a minute sooner
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I can tell you what sex it will be too.

It will be what it already is!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
"

so i told him that he won - she was ready today, and she was already a girl...

but my friend Mary had picked her birthday the 9th, and she was the closest, so since it was her birthday i think we are going to let her help LOL

as for the pup, he's just going to be "little man" until he gets his eyes open and starts to get a personality, it's hubby's pup to decide if he stays or not... and if he goes, we will let the new owners pick their own name. i'm betting he stays... any takers? (i think it's a sucker bet LOL)

Latest posts

Back