Having a melt down

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Just wanted to Thank You all again for taking the time to answer my post..it does help so much !!! And also the for the compliments on my boy.

karla..I do remember when you gelded your boy and now I do understand..how you must have felt...I do know at that time I evied and applauded your decisision.

I think now it's time to just have some fun with my minis...without worrying if they get a good home ..or wether I'm raising the bar high enough.

Mona..you crack me up thank you for making me laugh...and I think your right I need a ride on a agaited horse...but I'm going to have to get a passport
default_laugh.png
And Mona your right I do know deep down whats best
default_sad.png

I am sure this was a very tough decision for you, but he will be lots happier living out his life with the rest of the herd. I am in the process of buying one of his daughters and am excited to get her since I have always admired him!

I gelded my 10 yr. old stallion this summer. I'm not sorry one bit. He is now my driving gelding. He had no problems at all.It's nice not having all the screaming during breeding season. Enjoy you new gelding. I have. dionne

Latest posts

Back