Have a heart! Give a hint!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: Woo Hoo!!! I just got my Secret Santa person! But she has not posted yet about what she'd like
default_sad.png

Well for me I'm not picky at all!

I love homemade or store bought. Blue is my favorite color. Mini things size large or xlarge in boy or girl colors. Big horse things in boy colors, size large or horse size (we just got a Morgan!!!
default_wub.png
: ). Dog or cat things. Llama things. Earings that are unique, dangley or small!!! LOL! Books( horses for dummys if they have such a thing!LOL!) horsey, llama, or a really good mystery or romance! Blankets or throws are always nice. I love candles all smells. I drink coffie everyday, a mug or unique coffie would be nice. Fun goofy sox! The warmer the better! LOL! Any type of fun sign or picture to hang in the barn! Old or new is just fine with me! I'd love a new hat, scarf and/or gloves! Something wild and crazy or just unique would be fun! Any color!

I'll love anything as long as my Secret Santa picked it out!
default_yes.gif
: My son and hubby are just as excited as me !!!!! LOL!!! Surprises are the best things of all!

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, well my person already posted and I am going shopping tommorow. Can't wait, wish I could go today but guy for septic is coming today.

As for me I love horse stuff, have arabians and minis, my barn colours are black and red, a pattern on how to make miniature horse blankets would be great. I have 2 dogs, a registered border collie and a yorkipoo(yorkshire terrier + toy poodle for those that don't know what a yorkiepoo is). I like to read, write, ski, skate, and showing my horses at shows. Surprises are great too. I don't drink coffee or tea. I also have a sweet tooth but would have to share with my hubby. I am newlywed, was married August 2006. So what is mine is his and what is his is mine. :lol:

SHANA

Recieved my Secret Santa name. :aktion033: I myself happy with anything. And I like surprises.Love dark choc. though. And anything to do with Falabellas.Or anything that is Appaloosa cute :bgrin

Got my name and I sure hope this person replies here.

As for me, I like anything horse related.

Horse home decor items such as horse vases, the big outdoor horse flags, carousels.

Horse accessories such as horse socks, or purse or scarf.

I love the Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore collection. Already have a horse in this but a dog or cat would be nice.

I know I will love whatever I receive. This secret santa is such a great idea and a nice way to bring people together.

I really like neat sweatshirts or t-shirts. Especially with something horsey on them. Don't really care for the color green (unless it is money:) I do need a double X size tho cause I also like baked and chocolate goodies and it shows. small throws or covers are nice and I use them a lot. Also a simple fleece throw is what I use for my show horses at shows. Easy to clip on and to throw in washer to keep clean. I do love candles, but my friend has gone candle making crazy and has given me lots. I do like warm gloves--not mittens tho. Not much for jewelry--tend to wear one item all the time, but a neat pocket watch that I can hang on my purse would be used daily as mine has broken. I also like neat ink pens with black ink and smaller horsey key rings. (something I can put in my pocket) Almost forgot--I love hair clips and almost always have one in. Like holiday ones also. Not really into ornaments or anything to decorate as we seldom do. We just aren't here to entertain and I help a neighbor lady do hers--and she does lots.

Hope this helps and my person has listed on here--thanks--now i know where to start.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Angie Foy

Dannigirl

I'm easy to please, I like lots of things, home made or store bought. Horse related or non horse related either way is cool.

I have a big horse, a donkey and 3 minis and could always use an extra lead rope or halter. I could also use the little signs that go on stall doors telling the horses name and feeding info. I like horse books, Informational ones. As far as NHR, i'd be happy with just about anything.

Leslie

mmm i haven't gotten a name yet....am trying to wait patiently...
default_smile.png

as for me, i'm not picky...i have a 3yo black percheron (moose) and the minis. i love horses (of course) and Moose are one of my favorite animals. i also have a 5yo male black cat Chloe and a 1yo black golden retriver mix Brenna. if you need ideas you can ask my mom (justjinx)
default_smile.png

Got my name yesterday. As far as ideas for my secret Santa, I like horsey things, carousel horses, mini vintage photo frames, and do scrapbooking. I would enjoy whatever my Santa had choosen for me.

Happy Holidays.

:aktion033: This is so exciting, this is the first time I have done the secret santa thing. My person hasn't posted but I hope they do soon. Although I have already picked up a couple of horsey things :bgrin For me I like anything horsey, I also like golden retrievers (I breed them), sheep, windchimes, would really love one of the number holders that hang on the back of your jacket and you can clip a number to it .my barn colours are dark green and gold. Love signs but I really will enjoy whatever my ss sends. I love this time of year and surprises are fabulous :bgrin :aktion033: :saludando:

Yvonne

I like anything home made, if you are craftsy then something with MiniHoofBeats on it or something related to my new colt/future herd sire! Also like anything with my farm name and logo on it (logo being the main photo on my home page) such as stall banners, drapes, or to put MiniHoofBeats on a show blanket for me for my little guy! Size 32-34 =) I am in dire need of a waterproof, thick winter blanket size 32-36...there are a couple on ebay right now....would love gift cards from Fleet Farm! Visit my website for more about my little guy =)

Wow! I know I will be thrilled with whatever surprise my Secret Santa brings!

I would especially love something horse oriented. If Santa makes stuff like slinkies, etc, I could sure use one. I have a large collection of minis including lots of geriatric & special needs, so any size of horse clothing should fit someone. Most are to the mid or larger end of the A size. I don't get much opportunity to look in tack stores so don't really know what is out there.

I think my favorite colour is teal green. But I love all vibrant colours. I love books & would love any mini book or Historical mini book or driving book or even childrens books. I treasure them all. My passion is Miniature Horses, Arabian Horses & Newfoundland dogs.

I live where it is cold & snowy until about April.

I also love Breyers of all sizes. New or used. :eek:) Any horse or Newfie figurine.

I'm not big on candles. I do like them but worry about lighting them with five big Newfies in the house.

I also love a shirt in sz lg or xl.

I avoid the kitchen a bit but I do love to eat. <g>

Well, I hope that helps. I am not at all fussy & will enjoy any gift that my Santa thinks I will like. Thank you. Have a great day!

I WOULD LIKE ANYTHING THAT THE MY SECRET SANTA WOULD BRING,,,,SOMETHING FROM YOUR AREA,,,,AND I SURE LIKE CRAFTY THINGS,,,,,,

OH I LOVE TO EAT

SO JUST SURPRISE ME AND I WILL BE SO EXCITED ,,,,

IT WILL BE LIKE BEING A KID AGAIN,,,,

java script:emoticon(':saludando:',%20'smid_10')

Ok. Mine would be anything country decor for the home. Shirt/Sweatshirt in x large.

This is such a fun time of year!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I love chocolate.......anything rustic/horsey......handmade/crafted....I may be 53 years old but am still a kid at heart...wheeeeeeeeeeeee Christmas Time!!!!!!

Things have been busy so this is the first time I have been able to get on here. I see my person has posted, thank you.

Ok, lets see..... in no particular order

Nice soft throw

anything horsie

t shirt (short or long sleeve) with funny horse saying. XXL like roomy

Outstanding Stallion Book

Windchimes

Show number clip w/heart

winning lottery ticket

t shirt or sweatshirt from where you live

anything for the horses

Please no fluorescent green, yellow, or orange.

Oh yeah, I like the idea of your favorite recipe too.

Hmmmm, I have too many candles so I guess I don't need those.
default_smile.png
I recently got married and could use frames for pictures. Other than that, any horsie things always work!

I love horsey things like figurines or pictures or calendars. My farm colors are navy and teal. Also love candles and candy but not a big chocolate eater. This is going to be so much fun!

Oh boy, I love this!!! I love the pendleton mug I got last year and am drinking out of it right now.

I am open and easy for just about anything. Horsey stuff, homemade things, dark chocolate, something representative of the region you live in. Books, candles, oh, just about anything.

One thing I would really like is that you include pictures of yourself so I can see who I got my present from.

Anything horse related!! I love shar pei and doxie stuff too. But I am not hard to please.

Shelley<><

Latest posts

Back