Have a heart! Give a hint!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my name :aktion033: So heres a few ideas even though anything is very appreciated!

I like the lodge type decor, such as Moose, Bear, Deer things, colors burgendy and hunter green.

I'm outside a lot in the winter so gloves hats warm socks.

I read Historical romance novels.

I live in T-Shirts X large.

Candles

Chocloate of any kind.

Love Body washes in different scents.

Think thats enough ideas :bgrin

Joyce

I KNOW I AM ONE OF THE LAST 12 !! :bgrin

I love anything to do with America / mini's / my home (u can see my house style on the pic gallery on the web site ) food and anything that smells nice !

Can't wait to get my name !

Lillian

DOING A SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVEN'T POSTED YET....

Please make sure you do. I won't say whether or not my person has posted, but I got to thinking after REOs post...147 people...Its obvious that not everyone has posted yet. Some people might not have given enough clues in their email to REO, and this thread could really help someone out if their stuck.

Good luck everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Erin

:aktion033: Love this time of year! I am very easy to buy for so don't worry too much. One thing I really don't need any more of is clothes though - love 'em and that's probably why I have too many of 'em! Anything horse-related is of course great or dog-related (Aussies, Heelers, Shelties). I love Christmas things too! Have fun!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I really need a size 22"-24" size lined blanket for my mini that is only 6 weeks & has been under a heat lamp since she was born. (Nothing fancy, or expensive. could be one that was used on a foal that has out grown it.) :saludando:

I am pretty darn easy to shop for. Anything bought or homemade, horsey or non horsey goes with me. It really is the thought that counts. I like suprises! Its fun because you never know what you are going to get each year from this exchange. Its always something different!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
:bgrin :bgrin

Dee

Oh gosh! I guess I'd better put my wishes in. I like anything horsey, country (like chickens, horses, birdhouses). Goodness I'll like anything I get. I'm really not picky at all!! I'm going shopping tomorrow, hopefully to get a head start on this!! :aktion033:

Hello.... well it is my first time with the Secret Santa and I am very excited. Can't wait to go shopping. I see mine has posted so better get mine done.

I love anything horsey, just like everyone else.
default_rolleyes.gif
: I have collected horses all my life and my house is full of them.
default_wub.png
: I love sweatshirts, live in them most of the time. I am a medium. Snuggly blankets or throws are great too. My dachsunds love to cuddle with me. Anything would be appreciated and I DO LOVE SURPRISES.... Homemade is great too. Old fashion Christmas's are the best, all of my ornaments are old fashion and horsey. So whatever is found, if it comes from the heart would be cherished. :aktion033:

:eek: My person hasn't posted.............come on my person,,,,,,,give me an idea or two!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I sent some ideas when I first signed up but will also list them below. This is so exciting. I'm really in the holiday mood now!!!

Chocolate (no nuts.......love Caramello, Milky Way,etc.)

Lead Ropes/Halter (size Medium)

Anything made with my logo (it's on my website at www.goebelgatefarms.com)

Favorite colors: hunter green and burgundy

Sterling silver jewelry

Candles

Set of coasters (horses, dogs, cats or in my favorite colors)

Thanks!!!

Horses, big and small. For my minis, I use purple (filly), green(colt), and orange (yearling stud).

I also like cats and dogs. I'm into scifi and collect breyers. (I don't have that many though).

I wear a XL shirt. My stable of residence is Pondlake Stables (link in my profle).

My aunt is justjinx and I'm sure she can give you other ideas also if you need help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not fussy.I do collect butterflies (not live ones
default_wink.png
default_smile.png
Also crystals etc. Love homemade cookies (me bad
default_wink.png
: )

But love anything aaaaaathat anyone has taken the time to choose!

default_wub.png
:

Bonnie

[SIZE=18pt]I love anything to do with horse big or small, I love the trail of painted ponies, Pocket Dragons (they look like baby dragons and have all differant expressions), anything country, NO shirts please. I'm into indian thing for my home. [/SIZE]

Christy

I already gave ideas in my email but will do so again.

-anything horse or mini horse related

-sunflowers

-farm animals(kitchen decorated like county kitchen)

-southwestern theme in living room

-outhouse theme in bathroom

-scented candles

Amanda

Sorry, I have been working a lot lately.

I like anything to do with horses. T-shirts / Sweatshirt (Large) . books on mini's stallions but ( I was checking some out but I think they are to high price for this unless you got it at a discount )

I also saw a real pretty horseshoe trivet in the Stateline tack book, that would be real handy.

Paperback books can be used by Anne McCaffrey ( the Pern adventures, I just love that series), I just realized that I had not gotten one of her books since 2001. ) I also noticed that Todd McCaffrey is also a co-author with her now.

Last year I got a great book and a real nice Christmas ornament and a used tape on driving. I enjoyed all of them.

Deb

Hi,

I would really LOVE to have bonnie fogg communicate

with my horses!

I like warm fuzzy things, like LARGE sweatshirts with a turtleneck

collars, and fleece throw blankets. (but please, no chocolates

or sugary stuff!)

My 5 equines would LOVE some mane & tail conditioners &

of course, lots of horse cookies. :bgrin

Hope that helps,

default_smile.png
J

Okey Dokey, I'm pretty easy............

Anything horsey, homeade, artsy, local favorite things.

The only things I don't like are candles and anything perfumey (sensitive noses in the family).

If one of the forum artists got my name, then of course I would love a piece of artwork of one of my horses. Last year WeWindWalker (Evelyn) got my name and she did some exquisite pencil sketches for me. I've never posted pictures because I don't have a scanner.

So if one of you forum artists got me and needs inspiration but don't want to give yourselves away, you can email my best buddy at [email protected] and she can send you some pictures.

Otherwise, I'm happy with anything that doesn't smell :bgrin

Hello Secret Santa! :bgrin

I'm sorry for the delay on gift ideas!!

I pretty much like everything!! Not picky at all.

Of course, ANYthing horse related, I do collect horsie Christmas ornaments...no specific maker...just all horses on my tree.

I do have a sweet tooth. lol
default_eat.gif
:

I do own a black tri Aussie (Delilah)...so aussie stuff is good, too.

Fuzzy scarves, cute-sy socks, votives, horse books, breyers (haven't bought any in YEARS), coffee mugs, T- shirts (size M/L), photos, etc, etc, etc. See? I'm easy! lol

Come to think of it...I have been on the lookout for a magnet/vinyl decal/sticker for my jeep.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Honestly...it's all good knowing that someone took the time to pick something out for you!
default_wub.png
:

I'm getting so excited. I also feel like a kid making out my Christmas list. This will be my first year doing the Secret Santa and there are sooo many

that joined in the fun. How great. I just love this time of year. I don't see my elf's name here yet.
default_sad.png
I sure she posts some hints for me soon. I can't wait to go shopping.

As for what I would like. hummm I have 4 new minis coming home soon, so I guess I need just about anything for my new little girls. That would help. Lead rope/halter size med and large any color, I know they are expensive, so used would be great.

I love hand made things, country theme items for our home, warm, fuzzy throw in brown earth tone colors, wind chimes, 3 inch or under crystal figurines to go into my display case, Sees nut chocolates, large coffee cup, so I don't have to keep going to refill it up so often, he he.

Really I'm very easy to please, it's just so nice to have someone on the forum take the time to get me a suprise. :bgrin

I know what ever you pick out I'll just love.

Oh this is so much fun, I can't wait. Do I have to wait till Christmas to open my present?
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I hope this helps you with my hints. Could you also send a picture of yourself so I can see who my Secret Santa is, that would be great.

~~~~~Happy Hoildays Everyone~~~~~ :saludando:

I've been busy working on my Secret Santa's gift. Hope she likes it! As for me I'm pretty darn easy. I pretty much like everything. My barn colors are black, royal blue and silver. My favorite horses are minis, Freisans and Arabs. LOVE chocolate. This is going to be so much fun. Linda B

Latest posts

Back