Have a heart! Give a hint!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Many people signed up without giving a hint as to what you might like as a gift.

People are asking me what to get you. I don't know!

So please, give your wish lists here to help your Secret Santas out
default_yes.gif
:

I'll be sending out the names over the next day or so! :aktion033:

When you get your name, keep it secret! shhhhh

I loooooove dark chocolate, the darker the better.
default_smile.png

I like shiny, glittery things that refract the light esp. crystals and glass doohickeys to hang in the window.

My horses need a few new halters, hopefully the kind w/adjustable nosebands. Need large weanling size (not the super new weanie size), and most any color's good though I don't care much for yellow or pink.

(I have all A sized horses, no B).

I could also use a new show halter storage bag. Farm colors are black, teal and purple.

I love Ravens and Crows, and for symbols I like stars!

I also have an affinity for dragonflies.

I like long-sleeved T-shirts for this time of year. Size L.

I also like socks, but not thick or fluffy kind, the "thin" kind and I wear crazy ones that don't match sometimes.

I also collect Christmas Ornaments that are shaped like fruit or vegetables (the old world type that look silver w/paint over them).

I soooo covet those "Snappies" show number holders. They are magnetic and come in lots of styles, but dig the star ones.

Also really enjoy exotic teas (like just about anything, herbal or the ones w/caffeine in them).

Giving lots of ideas, not because I want everything on the list, just offering lots of options b/c I remember when I went shopping for mine, I wanted a lot of ideas b/c this area can be limited in what they offer in some respects. ;)

So whoever you are, SS, have no fear, I am not "picky" I love most everything, and truly appreciate the thought.

Liz M.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only time I was disappointed was when I did not get a gift- and that was sorted when a kind hearted elf stepped up to bat!!!

I like anything- still have my throw on my bed Judy, Thankyou!!!- BUT I am allergic to chocolate (How do I live!!) and alcohol, Tea, Coffee etc so food related gifts are not a good idea!!!!

Otherwise , I am easy, I really am and I love surprises.

I love the idealic thought of "cowboy" country life. Have never been to America yet, so forgive me for having a romantic idea on the subject. :bgrin

I love sweets, baking things, handcrafts en things for in or around my house.

Don't like too bright colours am more into earthtones.

Maybe something for our precious foal which we expect next May?
default_wub.png
:

Or my dogs? Two beagles and a jack russel.

Either way.... home made or bought...big or small....I will love my secret santa gift ... no matter what.

Just the idea alone of somebody spending time to send me a gift gets my holiday spirit going.

I
default_wub.png
: christmas.

Hi, I love anything mulberry sented. I would love a copy of the historical miniatures stallions. Really am happy with anything I receive.

This is so much fun!!!!! :aktion033: Got my name today,,,,,,,,,,I sure hope they post here.

I live in sweatshirts,,,,,,size L, as I wear layers underneath.

Need a few barn halters and leads. Size L

Would love to have stall plates with names. I guess you 'd need to visit my site to get those names.

I just love surprises,,,,,,makes no difference what it is.

I am very happy with just getting a gift, doesn't matter what it is although I am not a candle lover, hope that helps some. But anything else is great. I love to be surprised.

gift2.gif
santamail.gif

sock1.gif

If you live somewhere really different from where I live, then something that is representative of your state or country. I love wacky socks, usually only wear ankle height, ummmm anything warm, strongly scented candles in evergreen (figures, doesn't it) or vanilla or gardenia. A new charm for my Pandora bracelet.

default_rolleyes.gif
: Really, I am pretty easy, I just love getting suprises!

Sure hope my person posts some hints! :saludando:

well im easy too. i love anything horsey or anything with border collies. addicted to chocolate and coffee lol.

[SIZE=14pt]Im easy too..... smelly candles....all things Dachshund or horse...... Candys not good because Im a diabetic and I would eat it ALLLLLL.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I'm also easily pleased where gifts are concerned...I love surprises!
default_yes.gif
:

But, if you really want ideas...

Horse calendar (miniature horse one if you can find it!
default_wink.png
: )

I collect carousel horse figurines, so anything related to that would be nice.

T-shirt or sweatshirt (size XXL...I like them huge) horse-related or from your town or state.

LOVE chocolates...anything! lol :bgrin

But, like I said....I would be happy with anything!
default_yes.gif
:

I collect old miniature horse figurines.

Love anything horse related.

Kim

I love anything Christmasy with horses on it. Decorations, ornaments, etc. I also love painted wooden signs/pictures with horses on them to hang down at the barn.

I hope my person posts with some ideas too!!!

I got my name today. :aktion033: :aktion033: I also sent out all the KIDS exchange names and the HEE HAW names. I'm sure hoping my PERSON posts here, as I dont have a clue on this one, and she is fairly new! :no: :no: :no: HELPPPPPPPP....lol.... I would LOVE a horse flag (not the garden -small ones) shirt size Xlg, wooden sign, Ohhh, heck--just surprise me! Corinne

I am pretty easy. Anything horsey(maybe something for my ASPC/AMHR gelding?) or anything cocker spainel.

[SIZE=12pt]Like the majority, I like horsey stuff, homemade items, stuff that smells good and things that are SWEET!!!!!!!! :bgrin [/SIZE]

I am pretty easy to please. I too love surprises!
default_yes.gif
:

I would like anything someone spent the time to find for me! But if you need help.....anything horsey. I have my own office at work so something to decorate it or display either there, at home or the barn, homemade or store bought doesn't matter. Someone mentioned a wall calendar, horsey coffee mug.....Surprise me!

I like anything horsey. My barn colors are blue (like a royal blue) and gold (like yellow gold LOL).

I love Christmas ornaments - hand made are great - so are store bought -- corgi dog, fox, horse, cat, penguin are our favorite types.

Chocolate is wonderful too - and anything horsey.

I am not a crafty person - but truly appreciate the talents of those who are!!

I got a great gift last year (Marty's book) - thanks Santa!

JJay

:lol: Got my name this morning!!!! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

I am pretty easy :bgrin I am easy to please
default_yes.gif
: Love candles sented, chocolate, coffee, country life, horses, donkeys, :bgrin christmas decorations, roosters :lol: ugly teapots :bgrin :lol:

Latest posts

Back