Have a heart! Give a hint!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten my name yet....so excited!! I'm easy and not pickey at all. Of course anything horsey or critter related. I like T-shirts, long or short sleave, XL. Something from the region you live in would be great. In the winter time I like to do jigsaw puzzles...but I have to confess, I like the simpler ones I can do in a day or two. Anything that takes more time my cats get into and then my Cairn chews up the pieces that hit the floor! Nothing worse that to finish a puzzle and have a piece or two missing! Happy shopping everyone! :new_multi: :new_multi:

I like the Trail of Painted Ponies Christmas ornaments. I don't have any right now so ones from past years would be fine. I've been checking out eBay and have resisted the temptation to buy ALL of them!

I collect coffee mugs.

I love horse figurines or mugs and anything with mini dachshunds on them.

well now
default_rolleyes.gif
: i have just recieved my name.....im so excited at the person i got :aktion033:

as for me i would love ANYTHING to fit my A minis PLEASE... i love this time of YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :aktion033:

edited to add.... IF THE POST IS TOO DEAR JUST SEND A CARD...I UNDERSTAND
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't gotten my name yet, my first year participating, and I'm excited!!

I'm pretty easy, love anything horse related or with horses on it: figurines, mugs, socks, t-shirt (M or L), bumper sticker...etc. I like to scrapbook, so stickers are always good. I like candles, & home-made things are fine too. I don't have a big sweet tooth, but I love Chai tea, or any tea & Hot chocolate. I would like a horsey sign or flag for my flower garden or outside the house. Hope these help!
default_smile.png

I will be happy with just about anything actually but if you need hints I like christmas decorations9especially anything reindeer). My main tree is victorian in cream, rose and gold but we do more than one. :lol: I also like the kooky Dept. 56 style ornaments or just about anything Christmas for that matter. I am allergic to anything pine though. I have loved all the gifts I have gotten each year so anything all really!!! :bgrin

Well, for me, anything horsey would be thrilling. I don't have a horse atm, or know if I'll have one anytime in the near future, but I'd be thrilled to get more generic items- like grooming stuff, etc... I'd also love ANY of Marty's books
default_smile.png

I collect all sizes of Breyer horses, and I collect Beanie babies and other TY products (I adore getting the Holiday ones!).... I'm also into stones (crystals, gemstones, etc- polished or "raw"), sparkly things I adore!

I can't wear jewelry unless it's Sterling Silver (my favorite) or gold- I eat the plating off other stuff. HOWEVER, if it can be coated with nail polish I can wear it, and I have a severe lack of horsey jewelry now (I wore most of it out!). I prefer rings! I love chocolate, but we have plenty of it around almost all of the time here- and I need to loose weight! ROFL I love hand crafted stuff.

I like candles too, but I don't have much time or chance to use them with Nathan around- plus my whole family are very picky when it comes to scents as we had a tendency towards being oversensitive to them.

I haven't gotten my name yet, but I already have their present almost totally done... ^.^

OOOH, I have to add... STUFFED HORSES
default_wub.png
:

I have not received my name yet, but i love anything horse related.

How long should i wait if i do not get my name to contact you?

THANKS, Selina Cisco

Boy, this is tough to answer with a specific. Oh lets see, I love candles and love to read. Truly, anything will make me happy :lol: :bgrin

Just another suggestion please for those of you giving ideas--if you want something for your horse, size would help (like A or B) and it would be nice to know the colors you use on your horse (green, orange, blue, lime, yellow, red, etc). thanks, all! jennifer :saludando:

I collect Noahs Ark stuff and anything that has to do with cats or horses. I also want to learn to teach my minis to drive so anything instructional would be great:)

Frogs, Leafy Sea Dragons, Star Trek and horses! Lots of things interest me - no food items, please! Want to finish losing weight!

The horses wear primarily purple...

Great Idea! (and I see my recipient HAS posted... heh heh heh)

I like anything for my Minis: new halters/leads, brushes... our colors are blue and burgundy. Would also like a new number holder for the back of my showcart.... and maybe some of those clip-on number holders for on your back.

Fuzzy things: Tractor Supply has some of the softest, fuzziest stuffed animals you'd ever wanna cuddle. Although I got the coolest fuzzy blanket last time that I use every night....
default_smile.png

Breyer Horses: love these guys, too. They are rather expensive, though.

Please, nothing perfumie/scented as I'm picky and allergic to some stuff.

Lucy

I love anything from tractor supply, anything horsie. I like horse Christmas ornaments, t-shirts medium, and anything to decorate with that has horses in it. I am so easy to please!! And when it comes to the horses, I need all size halters, who doesn't right?

Got my Secret Santa exchange this morning, now READY TO SHOP TILL I DROP.

My Secret Santa pal has already posted here and there were some suggestions included with the e-mail.

I included some suggestions when I signed up but will post them here also.

A good book (historical romances, fun suspense whodonit)

Homemade hot chocolate mix

Horse stuff, always use halters from XS to XL any color will do

M&M, plain and peanut

New crochet afghan pattern books -- always looking for new winter projects

Warm winter comforter/lap blanket to cover up with and read that book

Windchimes

I collect bears (pandas, kolas) and horse made by stone cirtter and the like

Ty horses

One of Marty's books (already have Housekeeping with Dirty Holly)

NO CANDLES PLEASE, have cats so can't light them.

Also include one of your favorite receipes as I always love to try them.

I feel like a kid again, making out my Wish list... :bgrin

I collect horse figurines and terrier figurines..like vintage stuff but new stuff is appreciated too.

Love chocolate...toffee...
default_wub.png
:

Farm colors are red and black.

Love pillows and throws, never have enough of them. Love horsey calendars and prints.

Am a coffee drinker and love coffee flavors.

I would be happy with most anything, but know how much I appreciate the hints for my shopping.

Still enjoying my gifts from last year too!!! :aktion033:

Hmm...

Books relating to stallions, mares, foals, breeding, foaling, reproduction, color genetics, behavior. I also like the true stories about famous horses (ie. racehorse stories, the Legend series, etc.) or things relating to certain breeds (QH, Arabs, Paints, Apps, and Minis are my favs).

Books relating to dog behavior, breeding, training, or about certain breeds (I love Rottweilers, Goldens, Boxers)

Cute bumper stickers for my car (anything miniature horse related or Rottweiler and/or Golden Retriever related).

Would love the new Sugarland CD (with the song Want To).

Horses favorite treats are carrots and apples, but I'm sure they'd try anything as long as it fulfills their "sweet tooth".

Keeleigh (my Rott/Golden cross dog) loves the soft meaty treats, anything that squweeks, tennis balls, "Kong" toys (virtually indistructible), soft bed/blankets.

Could always use new brushes (dandy, curry, face) strictly for show, along with other basic show supplies.

Number holders that clip to your shirt collar.

I am a chocolate-holic. M&Ms, Milky Ways, Tootie Rolls, Mints, Hersey.

Shirts with cute saying (both horsie and doggie). I like the darker colors, grey, and white (NOT bright yellow, red, orange, or those types). Size, probably Medium because I like a looser fit. Short sleeves, please.

Thats all I can think of now. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait to get my persons name and start shopping!!!

Erin

Oh this is always so much fun. :aktion033: :aktion033: I love to see what everyone likes. I love horsey Christmas Ornaments. I love horsey earrings (pierced)...My farm colors are red and teal. I love horsey t-shirts and don't have any long sleeved ones. I wear XL if they run small and L if they run large..can't stand them to touch me anywhere. :bgrin I don't have any of Marty's books or a Last Chance cookbook.. I'm a vegetarian so please no liver.
default_wink.png
: I'm not allergic to anything but shellfish, penicillin and pistachios.. I love coffee and hard candy..I love kitchen towels..especially with horses..I love horsey socks..I love horsey baseball style caps..I really like everything and will be excited to just see the package and know that someone took the time to go to the post office at the busiest time of the year...Whoever has my name no need to worry I will love anything you choose. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

This is exciting!

I like antique things, so something vintage horsey would be nice.

I like handmade things.

Horse theme notecards are good.

I collect sewing buttons, so a horsey button would be fun.

I've been pondering what to get my swap partner, and this is a fun way to get ideas.

Marsha

Well!. I Like Horse Stuff basically For My Horses Theyre my life aha. So anything pink or yellow that would fit a large A (33" mini) and Sweetgrass the mare I Lease is expecting a baby sooo. I would LOVE anything for baby. I am going to be showing baby so anything neat for her/him. :bgrin Thanks!

l got my name last night and l see they have posted so that's to the good for me and l'm really excited. l do have a wish this year for whoever got my name if they could kindly donate whatever they could to the Little Bits Help Fund l would be really thrilled with that..
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back