Have a heart! Give a hint!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! i got my name yesterday!!!! now the real test is.... can i keep it a secret?
default_shutup.gif
:

ooooh i can't wait to go shopping for them this weekend.
default_yes.gif
: i already have something in mind......

:aktion033:

Ho Ho Ho!

My Secret Santa hasn't posted here yet & I hope she does...helps with the shopping!
default_smile.png

My favorite things are chocolate (esp. dark), home baked goodies, anything to do with

minis, Australian Shepherds, donkeys. I love vanilla candles, Native American stuff,

books, big mugs for all the tea I drink...anything really! I'll be happy & thrilled to make

a new forum friend.
default_yes.gif
:

Sandy

I think I'm fairly easy - anything pony/horse will do.

But if you're stummped, here's another suggestion too!

I like roosters and hens and little chicks.

On plates, on mugs, and even plant picks.

My husband thinks our house looks like a chicken coop,

but hey, I get my chicken fix without dealing with chicken poop!

:risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos:

LOL ... yes keeping it a secret is hard work!!!

I hope my person posts too!!! I have no idea what to get her!!!

As for me....

Anything horsey!!! ;p but hey I think thats most of us lol! A foal miniature halter would be nice or I collect the little breyers.

THANK YOU!!!!

I'm excited to be included. First year with ss.

I love anything miniature horse related, scrapbooking supplies, smell good candles and surprises.

I gave a hint or two with my name but I will try to expand here to be of help.

I love things hand made. They seem to be from the heart.

I would love, among other things, a pair of horsey wineglasses, small christmas ornaments, things from the area you are from (like, have you ever tried wisconsin cranberry mustard?), picture frames for my horse pics, horse treats, funky fun pens.

Anything horsey really.

I like milk chocolate, pretzels, hot chocolates, cappuchino, but i am not a coffee drinker.

I hope this helps! Oh, I also have 3 dogs (a minipin, a schipperke, and a poodle mix) and a tortie cat.

Merry Christmas everyone! jennifer :saludando:

Here's some suggestions if my Secret Santa is really stuck but I'd rather she just use her imagination cause I love surprises

I'm always freezing so a knit hatty that would cover my ears or a scarf would help or slippers the kind you just step into easy (XL) or a sweat shirt 1X or 2X would work or a pull over sweater that doesn't have a turtle neck cause I choke on turtle necks, I like V necks are good too and I noticed all my sweaters have holes in them they are so old I always manage to look like a bag lady it's awful

Got my name and I'm glad they posted
default_wink.png
: Ummm, I can't really think of anything right off, I like horse decorations though...anything for the horses too (A & B size)! Barn colors are black and gold. Horsie Sweatshirts are nice too Med. size. But actually I highly doubt that I could be disappointed with anything. Surprises that aren't on the list are great too :bgrin

default_wub.png
: I love this time of year:) Tis Maxine here and love surprises too, but if need hints I really really need a brass whip holder for my new cart..or a cheap pair of mini size (B size) harness pads..but anything will be a thrill.
default_smile.png

I have my secret Santa name and am ready to go shopping:)
default_yes.gif
:

Also need a size 3,1/2" copper mouth driving snaffle but only if you could find a used one or on Ebay to keep within our spending limit here:)

Otherwaise surprise me! I'm 65 yrs old so no Bikinis please :lol:

love ya all, Maxine

I've got my name too!!

I like anything horsey, cinnamon candles, or country decor. Cinnamon or apple candles. I love sheltys too, so Shelty stuff is cool also -- really anything - I love surprises!

Thanks for doing this Reo!!

This is my first year with Secret Santa. Have only had minis for 4-5 months. All babies yet. So ANYTHING in the horsey line. I am so easy to please. I appreciate anything I"m given. This sounds like so much fun. I can't wait. My person has not posted and from what I find has NEVER posted nor responded to any post, so I'm really up a creek. :lol: Christmas Hurry Up!!!!!!

Bonnie

I got my name! Yippee let the shopping begin! For my SS hmmm I love the Painted Pony ornaments, milk chocolate and things from the area where the person is from are always cool! Surprises are best!

I would love anything from the region you live in. I love all types of food and love to cook so spices or sauces are great. I wear 3X in t-shirts or sweatshirts. Anything homemade would be awesome. I love anything christmassy. Since I own Ozark Mountain Tack I pretty well have the horse supplies covered but obviously love horsey stuff. Whatever you choose I am sure I will love it.

Merry Christmas,

LisaB - Ozark

Woo-hoo! This is going to be fun...another reason for me to spend more time out of the house shopping, lol...I really hope that the person I got post an idea of what she would like.

As for myself. I love to read. I mainly read fantasy novels, ei: elves, unicorns, and the such. I also love home made tree ornaments. And I am pretty much a "modern day hippie" so, Indie style stuff is great too. And as usual, just about anything horse related is good in my book. My favorite colors are hunter green, black, and silver. I'm have tons of candles but, I like candle holders...I guess thats it.

Good luck to everyone, and have fun!

I had put a few ideas with my name but here are a few things I like. Anything horsey-cowboy for in the house (I haved been looking for horse towels for my newly redone bathroom) I like snowmen, just started getting some of the Elmer horse things, any of Marty's books would be nice.....signed of course! Really I am not hard to please, anything will be nice. Hope the person who's name I got posts what they might like, can't wait to go shopping.

I will be happy with anything. Of course anything horse related works for me, But really anything goes and suprises are great. Only thing I really don't need more of is candles, I do like them, but rarely light them at all so have plenty sitting around.

Could maybe some of you that didnt post alot of hints post a few more or elaborate on the ones you did post?

Whew, 10 pages worth of responses already! Wonder how many are signed up this year..

I have my name, and see they have already posted hints.
default_smile.png

I like most anything horsey of course - minis, big horses, driving gear - Christmas ornaments are great, I like the idea of something unique to your part of the country/world. Love dark chocolate but my husband is a big fudge maker, so we are pretty well covered there. T shirts / sweat shirts are always good, size large, and warm socks as I pretty much live in the barn LOL. I also love to read - love horse related novels but have probably read them all, always on the hunt for new ones or good mysteries. I also have too many candles to burn
default_smile.png
Music...good liberty music ideas!

Jan

I have 147 people I'm juggling emails with
default_yes.gif
:

Right now I'm trying to get the last 12 people to answer me that they got my email. I can't rest and enjoy until I know EVERYONE will get a gift.

Last year I did not give up until we had 100% gifts received and I want that again this year. :aktion033:

We can do it! It's shaping up to be a great year!!! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back