Has anyone heard of this

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookhaven

Reaction score
I received an email requesting to use photos of my horses from my website to play a SIM game (have no idea what that is
wacko.gif
). The person sent me the site addy...www.riata-online.net and it seems legit. It seems like you play this game using imaginary horses that you buy, create, sell, breed, show, etc. And if you have photos it makes it better. I'm flattered that they want to use my horses' photos and I will get a credit and direction to my website for allowing the use. But I've never heard of such and didn't know if any of you had. Of course, I like all the free advertising I can get!!! Additionally, in order to join this game you must use proper grammar, spelling and punctualization or you're out (what a concept there! LOL). Let me know if you have any input.

The past couple of years I've received a couple of requests from SIM players and have granted permission to use my horses pictures. It's harmless and they do give the minis a little more exposure. Go for it.

Ginny StP

although i hate to say it, i have been additcted to horse sims for a while
no.gif
. I'm getting better though, i'm only playing one at the moment, and i have been upgraded to a mod. As for people asking you to use the photos for a sim, it really is harmless, i have photos for my "horses". most "gamers" wont even ask you to use photos witch i find very rude. so you should be thankful they asked. in the end it is harmless, and it really helps with the game.

Back