Has anyone else put up their Christmas tree?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished putting ours up a few minutes ago. Put lights and garland on the front porch too.

We put ours up Sat night. My daughter and I love to do it-hubby and son have NO interest!!

Now I need to wrap presents... My daughter cant wait for that!

Wish I could put a tree up, but with 8 cats/ think they are kids/ we cannot put one up. We raised/ bottle fed these kids and they think they are human, so no luck with a tree. Daisy chases the blinky light tips round and round and up the tree, Buttercup and Patches climb the tree so they can jump out and pounce on someone going by, BooBoo likes electricity so he wants to chew the wires, Roscoe knocks the ornaments off and plays soccer with them all over the house, Meester starts meowing/ screaming/ tattle telling that somebody is messing with the tree. PopTart chews on the tree, I hate cleaning the kitty litter after that. AND FINALLY- Smokey is the only good one, he just wants to lay under the tree and enjoy it.So we have stockings for all 8 cats but we have to hang them from the ceiling, ha ha ha ha

This is a picture of Smokey last year. I had to take it because it looks like he just ate Santa Clause!!!!! and has a OH YEAH, THAT WAS GOOD look on his face.

HPIM2527-1.jpg

Ha ha Ha I know how you feel, the cats in our house will not let the tree stand (Thank goodness for prelit inexpensive trees lol). I put mine up this morning, because It was snowing and it put me in the Christmas spirit (and it was too darn cold to go out) Buddy was maybe 1 pound last christmas and was darting up the tree is now 20+ pounds and still thinks he can make it
default_new_shocked.gif
Then the 6 kittens we rescued from outside and raised from day 1 and all spoiled, Squirrel (Who knew that name would work out lol) and Tabby go running up the tree and after each other attacking all the shinny ornamnents. Black Kitty (she has no name yet )grabs the garland and tries to run off with it. While Brutus and Chip play soccer with the ornaments that were knocked off, while the only good kitten Gremlin and our older cat Taz enjoy being under the tree. Here are some pics of Tabby when she was in the tree tonight. All the presents are just wrapped empty boxes so It looks more christmasy. And they can tear them up all they want lol. They have not bothered them yet but all the bows are missing.

Anyone wants some christmas kittens
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

58435Tabby_In_da_tree.JPG

58435PB290079.JPG

58435Tabby_smack_da_toy.JPG

Latest posts

Back