Has any one heard of this bloodline?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they are the registered names, cause I had some one do a lookup and thats what came up! I mean she is an old show mare, I beleive she did rather well, and now she is a brood mare and produces some very nice babies! And being 18 yrs young she looks pretty darn good too! real fined boned mare, so I know she is of good quality, maybe just her bloodlines! I dont know, you cant look at the post it is a recent one saying look up please now that i have the right name! thanks

I took a look at my old 1995 studbooks and noted that the Lot A Dot name on most of the horses either had Robert C Cornelius as the breeder or the owner, if the breeder was unknown. The P JS horses have a James R Caler listed as the breeder on most of them.

The AMHA office may have more information on one or both of these people.

MA

Hi,

I had a mare with a couple of LOT A DOT Mr No No in her pedigree. I don't know anything about the bloodlines, but I have a few older journals that had an add for the Lot A Dot farm in there. No pictures of him though. I think if you do a google search with "" around P JS Hi O painty, you can find a website with a photo of him. My mare also had a P JS horse in her pedigree, and after a LOT of searching, I think I found a website or a photo or something. I can't remember, and have lost my paperwork for her.

Amanda

well, I did a lot of looking on the internet and Lot-ADot Farm is also High sierra welsh Ponies. They breed Mini appaloosas, they are so cute, they dont have a lot of information on their horses so i emailed them, they say that all of their horses are appaloosa so if you have a Lot_a_dot farm horse, it is appaloosa! Yay, I like color!

Latest posts

Back