Hardshipping into AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuffsmom

Reaction score
We recently acquired a new mini, and he is AMHA registered, and the people we received him from said he could be easily hardshipped into the AMHR. We did not have to pay for him, he was given to us on the condition that he would never be sold, which is fine with me!

One day (okay...in several years) I would love to show him, and teach him to drive and/or jump. He is a stocky 32", 2 year old stud (he gets gelded tomorrow) and full of personality...Tuffy and I are so in love with him
wub.gif

I need to know where to start to get him AMHR registered. Can anyone direct me in the direction I need to go to get the process started? How much is this going to cost me?

[SIZE=14pt]Go to the ASPC AMHR web site. On the left you can click on forms and you will find the form you need there. The fee is 245. 200 for the hardship and 45 for 2 year old registration. send that in with a photo copy of the front and back of his papers. I dont believe you need him to be examined but not 100% sure. I know that with putting the shetlands in you have to wait till they are 3 and have them inspected with a judge and a steward signing off on the papers.[/SIZE]

Lyn

They do not have to be inspected, just fill out the paperwork and send in with a work order and the money. Make sure do this after his AMHA papers are in your name and make copies of both sides showing that. Other wise you will have to pay to transfer him to your name in AMHR.

Latest posts

Back