Happy Thanksgiving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Hugs

Reaction score
Here is the inside of my Thanksgiving cards that I sent out this year. The front had a photo of the Autumn leaves in NY and then this photo was inside-

Happy Thanksgiving everyone-

Thanksgiving.jpg

Hope it is a day full of love, family, friends and good food.
smile.gif

Sandy

Mandy and Austin are 7 mos. and 5 mos old. They have an appointment to be spayed and neutered on Monday. I asked the Veterinary hospital how much it would cost and they quoted me $300. for the spay and $250. for the neuter. Isn't that a bit high? I know it's been a long time since I had a puppy but has the cost gone up that much?

That is just breathtaking thank you soooo much.

Are they shelties or collies? Love them both, very smart, very beautiful.

Here a spay is $150. and neutar is $75. at my vet

Marty,

They are shelties. Without a person in the picture to give you a perspective it's hard to tell.

Here they are compared to my 7 year old niece-

DSC06165web.jpg

I can't believe CA Vets are so expensive
no.gif

Mandy and Austin are so sweet, Teddy wants to come and play!!! Teddy already got neutered and I think it is around the same price here in Ontario although I am not entirely sure as he had his surgery where my Mom works. Having pets sure can be expensive!!! I think it is worth it though.
biggrin.gif

My vet costs the same as your to spay and neuter. It's one thing to be that much for dogs, but it's going to cost that much for my cats also. I'm looking fo a differant vet that doesn't cost so much.

Christy

Back