Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joyce

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends today. I hope I have the date right. In the states, we have to wait until next month.

Joyce

Little Folks Farm

default_saludando.gif
Thanks!

Thank you so much. Yes, you have the date correct. It is a beautiufl day here. In the 70's. Our family held their celebration on Saturday & all of the college kdis were home but one who is in Alberta, Scott, we missed you.

Today Johni s clipping horses for our very last show of the year next Saturday .

Thanks Joyce
default_smile.png
. We celebrate basically yesterday with our BIG meal. I am relaxing today and hubby is out golfing

Happy Thanksgiving to my Friends to the north! I was reading your thread, all that food....mmmm, sounds yummy!

default_eat.gif
default_eat.gif
default_eat.gif

Thanks Joyce! And like Danielle, our family also celebrated it yesterday having our get together and meal then.
default_smile.png

Thanks Joyce, it was a perfect day for the celebrations!

338573007.jpg

338573006.jpg

338573428.jpg

338573427.jpg

Pictures are of the appetizers, the Horsie Cake, the leaves changing colour from our back door and the Hay Ride to wrap up the day.

Thanks Joyce, we too had our family dinner yesterday, spent today giving the grandkids rides in the buggy (pics posted on the photo forum).

Genie, I love your fruit turkey and your horsie cake
default_wub.png

Yvonne

Thanks Joyce, we too had our family dinner yesterday, spent today giving the grandkids rides in the buggy (pics posted on the photo forum).Genie, I love your fruit turkey and your horsie cake
default_wub.png

Yvonne
My beautiful daughter did both of them. The caKe was fabulous and the kids had fun with the appetizer.

Thanks for looking at them
default_saludando.gif

Hope you all had a great holiday!! That horse cake is sooooooo cute!!!

Thanks...and I am soooooo full of turkey!!
default_eat.gif
default_smileypuke.gif

It was a gorgeous WARM day here too!!! I'll post some fall pics I took on the Photo board when I get a chance

Genie, I LOVE the fruit turkey idea!!!!! Very cool!!!

~kathryn

Happy thanksgiving to all.

Just got home from our Thanksgiving Dinner, stuffed also.

All our family was there except for one daughter.

Genie, you always know how to feed your family and guests, been there a few times.

Tell Pam the cake and turkey looked great. So creative.

I am sure Jim just loved doing the hay wagon ride, weather couldn't be better for outdoors today.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back