Happy Pride!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
For those who "know" and care....Happy Pride!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

sex-rb.gif

HAPPY PRIDE! to you too!

I was in Toronto on Saturday enjoying Sushi and wine (mmmmm) with Cam (my twin brother). We decided to go out for a bit on Church St. (the gay district). It was bustling with activity. I saw lots of people I hadn't seen in ages. So much fun. I may go next Saturday (the day before the parade), but I'm pretty busy around here with breeding etc. right now so I may not be able to :no: . Sometimes I really miss the city life. But then I come back to my beautiful farm and appreciate it all the more :bgrin

happy pride LInda and Matt :aktion033:

The cities started there celebration here this weekend, and wraps up next weekend.

Its actually busy around here as this weekend was also the african american doings(dont remember what it was called) as well as a few others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Happy Pride you lot- I can't make the Gay Pride march any more and have no-one to push me- I won't go into London anyway (I know I am a wimp) but I was there for the first one when you were a twinkle in your mothers eyes, no doubt!!

Yay! Pride!

I love pride. Last year was my first time to go and it was where I met my best friend. I missed Tulsa pride this year but Im going to OKC this weekend with all my friends.

I went to a dance on Saturday evening and then the parade and festival on Sunday with a friend of mine. I love going just to people watch...LOL! I ran into a few people I haven't seen in a while, so that was kewl.

I would love to go to other Prides, especially San Francisco's...someday!

Happy Pride!

I watched some on the news last night.
default_smile.png

Remember when we lived in Portland, seems like one festival after another in the Summer.

I'm glad you got out and had some fun, Linda!

Liz

Happy Pride!!!! If only we all lived close enough to celebrate together!

Happy Pride!

I sincerely hope that someday NO one will look at another human being and think they should have more rights or more happiness than another human being. We ALL deserve to be treated the same and happy!!!

I went to the NY pride parade today, was good. Lots of intresting stuff. I left after 5 hours and it wasnt done.

That sounds like a great time!

Hope you have pics and stuff to share when you have time.

Liz

I got to enjoy the Minneapolis Pride and parade this year. Tons of fun and a whole lot of sun. Just wanted to comment on one of the most spectacular floats in the parade - PFLAG (Parents, Family of Lesbians and Gays). To see 140,000 people (yep that's right it was bigger then ever this year) stand up and cheer for the support that these people show every day is amazing! Made me very proud to have a great family and group of friends!!!!

I sure do have pics, if they turn out.

I think MN's is a whole lot better and will be glad to go back next year. I was supposed to be there this year working the Century Booth but since I was gone couldnt do it.

We live in the 'Boonies" so nothing like that here but we certainly support the Pride movement and would go if there was a parade closer even though we are not "members".

I have lived literally all over the world and know how small it really is.No room for smallness of mind of any kind!

Best to you all!

Carl and Maxine

Hey Ashley, did you by any chance see Darren Hayes (ex-singer of Savage Garden) there? I know he was supposed to go, but don't know if he was performing or not. I saw him perform last Friday night and it was awesome!

Latest posts

Back