Happy New Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnalee

Reaction score
Hello, it has been a long time since I've dropped by, but happily I remembered my password, LOL. Just want to wish you all a great 2012. I no longer own horses but still enjoy them via my horse-owning friends. My little great grandson got his introduction to horse from my friend who has two minis. He loved riding in the cart and also got to "ride" a sweet little black mare who didn't mind him perched on her back one little bit, even though she'd never done that before. Of course, Memaw was right there holding him as my friend let the mini around the paddock.

www.donnacampbellsmith.com

horses_tammy 012web.jpg

I'm glad to see you come back! Happy New Year Donna!
default_smile.png

Thank you. My little great grandson, his mama and Daddy and baby sister are living with me now. There "might" be a horse back in our lives as it is looking more and more like a long-time arrangement and I know how horses are good for kids. But, I am going to wait a while until he is old enough to take on some of the responsibility. And if I were to do that I am thinking driving pony or mini would be fun for me, too. But, not for a while.

That sounds like a lot of fun and I know you'll both enjoy that a lot!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back