HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plum Lov'in

Reaction score
fun loving forum member Corinne
default_birthday.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:
default_birthday.gif
: I know its been posted on the back porch too, but I thought since she is always on here, I would mention it here . (and she will probably never speak to me again :lol: ) Hope you have a great day and try it stay warm :cold: its snowing down here by me. Jolene

:aktion033: HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY :aktion033: !!!! AND A WONDERFUL YEAR!!! NIKKI
default_smile.png

default_birthday.gif
: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNE!!!
default_birthday.gif
:

Vicki and the boys!

HAPPY - [SIZE=14pt]HEE-HAW[/SIZE] BIRTHDAY Have a wonderful day!

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
happybdaysugerbubble.jpg

*Can we celebrate your B'day...by opening our presents today
default_wink.png
:

Happy Birthday Corrine....hope you have a FUN one :risa_suelos: Teri

Thanks everyone. Not doing anything really special today, went out last night to my favorite steak house but that was about it. Susan, I know it wasnt you. :bgrin .it was JOLENE, so when she calls me today--I'm not going to answer the phone :lol:
default_yes.gif
: Teri, :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: ..we cannot open our gifts, we have to wait, like good little kids. :no: :no: :no: :no: remember we're the froum with the willpower because we have donkeys! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: ...but let me tell you, my willpower is wearing very thin! Thanks for all the cards too. Corinne

[SIZE=18pt] :aktion033: [/SIZE]Happy Birthday to my SWEET, SMART and FUNNY friend Corinne!
default_yes.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
: Love ya Buddy! Shannon
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back