Happy Birthday to my GSD Mackenzie, she's growing!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Little Baby Girl Mackenzie sure keeps me on my toes! She brings a lot of joy to us around here. She's turning one year old on January 21. She hit 91 pounds. I told her she can stop growing now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.jpg

Reactions: Tab
My goodness, a year already! So happy she's found a special place in your heart.

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!!! She sure has grown into a beautiful girl!!! I know what you mean about how much they can grow in a year. Our chocolate Lab turned a year in October and she has really grown too!! It's is amazing how much the large breeds grow their first year. She is our first "BIG" dog as we have owned dachshunds for 27 years, as a matter of fact we just got a wire dachshund and at 3 months she only weighs 3.9 lbs. I don't think our lab Abigail was even that small when she was born!!!! Lol

Happy you are enjoying and loving her so!! Our dogs become so much part of our families and bring such happiness and love into our lives!!
default_smile.png

I bet that green doggie bed was tasty!
default_smile.png

Happy birthday Kenzie!

Latest posts

Back