Happy Birthday REO!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!

I leave to go get surgery here in an hour. If I can post when I come home, I will!!

Happy Birthday! Hope your surgery goes well. Take care of your self! Debbie Goad

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope your surgery goes well too, and that you can enjoy a bit of the day!!

~kathryn

happy_birthday_rainbow_glitter_text_with_balloons.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Robin!! Hope all goes well with your surgery and you'll be celebrating your birthday afterwards!

Happy birthday!! I hope it's a good one
default_smile.png

Happy happy HAPPY birthday, Robin my friend!!! I hope today gives you many reasons to smile
default_cheekkiss.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a most wonderfu birthday!!

Hoping your surgery went well and you are home recovering. Have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!
default_birthday.gif

Thank you all so much!!!!!! It wasn't a nice birthday. But after the surgeon consult, he was in a hurry to get me in there. I suffered with unspeakable gallstone attacks for 11 months. I don't have any details yetThe surgeon told Karrel that it was a good thing we got this done NOW as it was very "nasty". Not a surprise that I was hurting ALL the time, not just during attacks.

I'm going to rest up & take it easy. I should be able to post the Fishing game on LB on monday!
default_smile.png

Thank you all for your birthday wishes!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back