HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY LOU!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Happy Birthday! God Bless you and the years he has given you and many more! Have a wonderful day =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mary Lou!!

With all this spare time you have on your hands now, you'll have plenty of time to P-A-R-T-Y !!!!

New-Birthday-Balloon-Clipart.jpg

cute+happy+birthday+clipart+15.jpg

default_birthday.gif
Happy Birthday Mary Lou!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
default_birthday.gif

Thank you for all you have done for the Miniature Horse community over the years, all the hard work time and money you put into it but especially for offering it FREE for all to use. It takes a special person to build a business in that way.

I had 2 wonderful mentors in this business and am honored to say you were one of them. Thank you also for taking a chance on me 8 years ago.

There is no other Miniature Horse & Pony site like Lil Beginnings thanks to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing you a WONDERFUL birthday, Mary Lou! Hope you are having a very special birthday - you deserve the best!!!

Liz N.

Happy Belated Birthday Mona! Hope you had a much deserved day of great events!

Happy Belated Birthday Mona! Hope you had a much deserved day of great events!
Thanks Carolyn...before I say this, I just want you to know that you are not alone in this thinking. Throughout the years, MANY people got Mary Lou and I mixed up. BUT, I cannot take credit for this one...God knows I have enough birthdays of my own without adding Mary lou's on top of it all. LOL! It is Mary Lou's birthday...mine not until April. ;-)

Oh.. you all are soooo sweet!! Thank you so much.. My day was perfect and all these special wishes tops it off!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you had a nice birthday. You deserve it! Love ya!

Back