HAME SHOW, BELVIDERE, IL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auledasacres

Reaction score
Is anyone making the trip to the HAME show in Belvidere, IL this weekend? Would love to meet some of you.

Kay and Family

We must be crazy but we are coming. With this move ahead (closing on the new property is July 27th) and the fact that this property isn't yet sold, I am desperately trying to keep up so that it can be 'shown" if the realtor calls. However we haven't been able to show all year and we really miss it. So we are going to bring our 'Billy" and see about qualifying him for nationals yet this year.

So we are bringing just one horse but we are coming. And are we ever looking forward to 'getting away" for a weekend of horses,

We would love to meet you.

Just let's cross our fingers that it isn't as HOT as it was this weekend!!

Anne

I had seriously thought about it but it was going to be 12-13 hr drive, so I opted to just hold off and got to Peoria, which I think will only be about 9hrs..........

Have fun.

I am bringing 3 weanlings. I am really looking forward to it, even though it is going to be HOT. I am trying to talk a friend into bringing her new filly but she has never shown a mini before and is nervous. Everyone tell her it will be fine and she will have FUN. You have to start some where, right?

See you there!!

Latest posts

Back