Halloween pic in the works (of the 3 boys)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Well there is a lot to be done and Ive had to set it down for a bit to work on other projects but I figured Id post whats done so far. I have several ideas and another fall pic that I actually did last year that I will try to do and/or post later on. Anyway, I thought this one was really fun and wanted to share. The one with his tongue out is Elliot. He is not preparing to eat the pumpkin seeds - he thinks they are gross.
default_laugh.png
The one scooping the pumpkin is Keegan. Hes always in the middle of EVERYTHING and Funnyside is holding the top. He is generally the short serious one. Funny will be gray and Elliot is a Cremello (I think but have not yet tested). I hope you guys like it!
default_wub.png

scan0007-2.jpg

LIKE IT ??? I LOVE IT !!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I wish you would do a box of holiday cards...you are so good with your "theme" type pictures.

I can always find cards w/big horses but no one makes any for mini lovers. I bet others would love to buy some.

This is just a thought...but I think you could do a terrific picture of one of your horses rolling in a big pile of fall leaves, with leaves blowing every where. Just a real good mini horse roll!! Maybe another horse with leaves stuck all in his mane/tail...just shaking off!!

Make sure you post the finished pumpkin picture...cant wait to see the colors you choose

Thanks! I do have a pic of Keegan in a pile of fall leaves. Ill have to do another rolling pic! I would LOVE to do cards but I dont know much about how to publish them.
default_wacko.png
Id love to do a calendar too and an assortment of other things. I already do clay too but I have not posted my sculpture stuff.

My goodness girl.....you need to find out about publishing things. I'd love to have both cards and a calendar. Sounds like a money maker to me.

Just another thought; have you ever contacted a card company (like Halmark)?

lol have not contacted Hallmark... Not sure who to try. I was never very good at that kind of thing...
default_rolleyes.gif

There must be someone on the forum that could at least point you in the direction of a good printer...wish I could. Even if you dont start big like Hallmark ...maybe just a mini tack store or SmartPac or someone that just sells things at shows might like to put some in their inventory....You dont even need fancy boxes. Just put a dozen cards in a little bag w/a little ribbon and envelope...maybe drop some off at feed stores and the like.

COME ON CANT SOMEONE HELP...

I may need to invest in a good printer then...when I finish paying off the new computer
default_laugh.png
Thank you again for your kind words.
default_saludando.gif

IF YOU COULD PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

I have a way for you to offer your drawings to be printed on tshirts, hoodies, etc. and I would also like to make a request.

Thanks

Katie

always amazed at your skill & talent - what a superb job always and your creativity is truly fabulous to continue to come up with new and refreshing ideas always.

I too think you could take this far - submit those entries and contact those publishers. You just might become famous! LOL It could reap great rewards also!

Great job and always enjoy looking at your newest projects - thanks for sharing

I love your drawings! Are they digital in photoshop or corel? you truly do have a wonderful illustrative talent. Its very easy to publish yourself also. You could easily open up a store and set up cards, calendars, tshirts, prints, giclee's, tshirts and apparel, ceramic tiles.... the list goes on and on. Check out zazzle.com and cafepress.com. They are the merchant stores I go through and while I haven't promoted them much, I do make a few small sales every month. It costs little to nothing but some time invested. Check it out, I think you'd do great and I for one would buy some! btw, zazzle is my favorite, but both are very reputable with high quality products. And best of all, they handle everything and print on demand. You dont have to store an inventory or worry about shipping etc.

I love your art work!! I know I would buy cards, tee shirts and calendar from you in a heartbeat!! Awesome talent you have!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow guys... thank you so much!
default_blush.png
I really appreciate the support and the suggestions. I will look into them later tonight. Everything you have seen thus far is done in simple marker and pencil. I can use digital but I need a larger wakom tablet to "ink" my work on the program. I plan to do it its just a matter of saving the money and not spending it on my horses
default_laugh.png
hee hee.

Again, thank you so much everyone. You have been very nice. I hope to continue on the route of horse art. Especially mini horse art! Thanks
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back