Hallie's foaling time @ Rodie's Mini Ranch!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is SO scary to come out and find one standing there on it's own.... always makes my stomache flip flop. Another Appy filly- that is still 100% for daddy Sonny!!! I am so happy that everything went ok with no problems- and can't wait to see more pics of her little spotted self!

Oh you have no idea. I really thought it was going to be tonight. But to be sure I had my neice here. She had to go to work at one and I was home for 2:30. figures she must have had it as soon as she left. Just glad I did have her put her outside. All is well and the filly is as sweet as they come!!

She looks to be black with a blanet.

And yes Sonny has been 100% filly maker (with color), and healthy!!!!
default_worshippy.gif

YEAH!!!!! Go Sonny! I agree that she appears to be black and white! Can't wait to see what all is hiding under the baby fuzz!

Oh what a cute little lady - well done Hallie and many congratulations Lea!
default_thumbup.gif

wow what a lovely surprise for you!! so glad everything went well!

oh Lea while your out taking pics of your new girl can we see Firefly and her beautiful baby please??!! :D

I will be sure to post pics tomorrow of the fillies and mares!!!!

Oh goodie! New updated pics! When is your next one due?!

Here are updated pics. First one if FF foal, Patience. She is even getting appy aound her eyes. I cant wait until spring to really see this beauty. And the next is FF!!! She looks really good and enjoying motherhood!!!!

Next foal due is by Dream and she is due in about a month!!!

4-1b.JPG

4-1c.JPG

Here are picsof Hallie and her foal taken today!!!

Oh they look great Lea!!! I still just love Patience. You have nice horses!

Oh two very cute little babies plus two quite stunning mares!! Thanks for the pictures.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back