Hallie's foaling time @ Rodie's Mini Ranch!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Next mare is up to foal and should be on MS soon. Here is a pic I took today. Her last seen bred date was May4th. But ran with the stallion until June 10th. She is getting pretty big and I am gueesing within the next few wks!!

Thanks for letting me share!!

3-18.JPG

3-18b.JPG

And another mare joins the team. At the rate some of these mares are going your mare might foal before them LOL

Very pretty and love how blonde her mane is against her dark coat.

Thanks. She is a sweet gal,too. She foaled a beautiful spotted filly last yr. Hoping for a repeat!

default_saludando.gif
Hi and welcome back Lea. wow Hallie is gorgeous
default_wub.png
Can we have a pic of FF and baby pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
default_yes.gif

Hi Lea, welcome back. What a beautiful mare. Like Karina said. I love the light mane against her dark color. Looks like she will probably foal before Delilah.

default_saludando.gif
Welcome back Lea! Pretty mare! And we would LOVE pictures of Firefly and her baby!

Hey family!!!! FF is doing great!!! I dont have a current pic of her but will get one soon. She looks awesome and is a very sweet mare!!! The avitar pic is the filly, "Rodie's Forever Essence" Just tryin to think of what to call her on the farm.

Here is a couple pics!!

Lea

3-10c.JPG

3-10e.JPG

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
She is adorable
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
How about calling her "patience" cos we had sooooo much
default_new_rofl.gif

Oh what a pretty filly!! I like Renee's idea of 'Patience'
default_yes.gif

I like it. I think I will change her name to "Rodie's Forever Patience" Like it!! Patience it is!!!!

Here is last yrs foal. It was right after she was born. Once she was clipped she was really spotted. she now lives in CT

show3.jpg

Great to hear from you again Lea! Goodness Hallie looks as though she is close - actually think she might not make us wait too long for her new baby LOL!!

Love the pics of little Patience, what a cute little girl she is.

Fingers crossed for another filly for Hallie.
default_yes.gif

Oh boy! Here we go with another Sonny baby. Can't wait to see if he keeps his 100% spotted filly record!! Looks like Hallie is progressing nicely. I didnt realize her mane was so light either! You'll have to take some new pics this summer of her when she is shed out.

Can't wait for baby #2 for you this year!!

Yes Hallie gets her hair highlighted this time of yr! She said it keeps her younger looking, lol.

Yes I put in for another filly. So just hang tight!!

YAY hi Lea!!!! so glad to see you back!! little Patience is just simply GORGEOUS!!!! lovely little baby!!! can't wait to see what Hallie produces!! YAY make sure you get that camera up soon Lea! we want time to get used to watching her like with Firefly lol well at least we won't have to wait quite so long LOL but Patience was definitely worth it!! she is adorable!

Yes Hallie gets her hair highlighted this time of yr! She said it keeps her younger looking, lol.

Yes I put in for another filly. So just hang tight!!
when you say "gets it hightlighted" lol do you highlight it? is it natural or are you joking? lol I would love for Suzie's mane to be that white so come on tell me your secret!!!!! :D

Cassie I would think it just contrasts more against her dark winter coat.

She claims blonde's have more fun!

Latest posts

Back