Had to share this photo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
I was out snapping photos of the broodies and Zip, my AQHA gelding was curious and came trotting over.. Star met him at the fence and this is the pic I got.. I absolutely LOVE it
default_wub.png
: This guy is a total sweet heart, soaks up attention and is soooooo good with the minis.. He'd rather spend the day near the fence with the minis then out in the field with our other two trail horses.. The first year I got him was also the first year that I foaled out Star and these two bonded front the get-go. The first day I let Star and her filly Savannah out, Zip came running up from across the ajoined pasture and spent the whole day looking over the fence watching over the new baby and talking to her.. Needless to say he still does that to this day when the new babies are let out to pasture..

102_0992.jpg

AWWWWWW..... I think that needs to be sent to equusite.... Its a winner..
default_wink.png
:

Awww, so sweet. (Can I whisper 'take their halters off?) It's a touching photo. I love the story of how he is with the babies too. :aktion033:

VERY SWEET. A WINNER FOR SURE! I CAN ALMOST SEE THE HEARTS FLOATING ABOVE THEIR HEADS
default_wub.png
: , NIKKI

What a beautiful picture! You need to enter that in Equusite. It is a for sure winner!

:aktion033: :aktion033:

What a great picture! An 8 x 10 of it would be a great gift for any horsey person! Just wonderful! Lavonne

What a beautiful picture!! I agree Equusite!!!

I also think it would make a great enlargement to have hanging on your wall!!

default_wub.png
: Not only can you see the love shining out from that picture but he seems to be smiling, te more I look at it :bgrin
default_wub.png
: I will be voting on the 20th, a winner for sure.

Yvonne

AWWWWW, I just love it! That picture sure tells the story of those 2.

Latest posts

Back