Had an ultrasound yesterday...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mima Acres

Reaction score
I'd been debating having an ultrasound because she looked in foal to me and I was certain I felt movement but I had my veterinarian do an ultrasound on my mini mare because I couldn't stand to just wait and see. I purchased her last fall and thinking she'd be in foal, now I know for sure and I'm thrilled. She had a foal last year so this won't be her first but it will be mine. She was pasture bred between May 28 and June 30. So this leaves me with a pretty good span of time to be on the lookout. I'd HATE to miss it but really I'd like to possibly find someone to foal her out for me just to be on the safe side.

She is the sweetest thing and I LOVE her, I hope the foal has her temperament. She is a palomino and she was bred to a smokey black pinto so there are lots of possibilities. I can't wait to see what we get. Thanks for reading. I'm just pretty excited and had to share the news with someone!
smile.gif

I'd been debating having an ultrasound because she looked in foal to me and I was certain I felt movement but I had my veterinarian do an ultrasound on my mini mare because I couldn't stand to just wait and see. I purchased her last fall and thinking she'd be in foal, now I know for sure and I'm thrilled. She had a foal last year so this won't be her first but it will be mine. She was pasture bred between May 28 and June 30. So this leaves me with a pretty good span of time to be on the lookout. I'd HATE to miss it but really I'd like to possibly find someone to foal her out for me just to be on the safe side.

She is the sweetest thing and I LOVE her, I hope the foal has her temperament. She is a palomino and she was bred to a smokey black pinto so there are lots of possibilities. I can't wait to see what we get. Thanks for reading. I'm just pretty excited and had to share the news with someone!
smile.gif
If you are still in Western Washington, depending on where I might be able to give you some suggestions. I orginated from that neck of the woods!

Not sure how much she charges but Helynn and Lisa do that sometime. They are very good.

Latest posts

Back