Guess we are going out like a Lion,.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
We are getting a storm tonight,...hours of freezing rain and ice pellets,..followed by 10 to 15 cms of snow,...should be all done by tomorrow night,....in a way,..i am saying YUCK!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

But,..if it means an earlier spring,..Foxy and I will be thrilled to peices
default_smile.png
:aktion033: ,....anyone who lives close to me,..dont fall on the ice tonight doing chores!
default_unsure.png
:

:saludando: Terri

Here you go this is whats coming your way we just started at 3 today and right now l can't even see any of that it's snowing so hard. YAAAAAHOOO gotta love this stuff. :lol:

snow001.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]64 in Richmond today, 72 tomorrow then burrrrrr down to the 40s again first part of the week! I left pictures like that one Relic when I left upstate NY 18 years ago! Guess Bruce is tired of it too.... he is moving south soon as they sell their farm in Oswego. Will be much nicer with the trainer an hour away rather than 11 hours away![/SIZE]

default_yes.gif
:

Lyn

Well,..you were right Relic,.........We are getting hit!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

We didnt get any freezing rain though ,..soo ,..that is good,...i just took pics a few minutes ago,..this is what it looks like out here right now!
default_wacko.png
:
default_sad.png

COME ON SPRING!!!!!! :aktion033:

march1storm.jpg

Here you go it wasn't a heck of a lot after all l just done done shoveling it it's real light but there's ice underneath from the sloppy rain so skiddy. :lol:

222002.jpg

I was right!!!!!!
default_wacko.png
:

Buses are NOT running,..and the girls are at Grandma's till Fred gets off work,.....

Our road is terrible,..i can a least see the barn now,.....and I have NO IDEA where the edge of our driveway is????

Hopefully fred will stay well in the middle of it,....If he can figure out WHERE the middle is?

I will feel a whole lot better when they are home safe and sound. Not for a couple of hours yet though.

Here is what it looks like right now.

There IS a driveway and a road ,...out there,..somewhere! LOL
default_wacko.png
: :lol:

000_1608.jpg

At least now,.i can see the barn from the house.
default_yes.gif
:

000_1609.jpg

(edited,..cause,...i gotta go back to school and learn how to spell ALL over again.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back