Grooming question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
I did a search on Shapleys MTG, but it didn't really answer my question so I thought I'd post and ask you all your personal opinions. I have a few horses that just don't have the amount of hair that I like to see on them so as much good as I've heard about MTG I decided to give it a try. So my question, the bottle says 1 time weekly, but not to wash it out. OK that's all good, but it's hot here and after working the horses I like to rinse them off, not with soap or anything daily, but just a rinse to get the sweat off. Do I need to reapply after hosing them off? I don't want to overdo it and make the hair fall out, but I would like to have some results too. So what do you all do? How often do you apply if hosing the horse off pretty much daily?

And now on another note my crazy parents have decided that they should try this to grow their hair out :new_shocked:
default_wacko.png
: . And you all wonder why I'm the way I am
default_rolleyes.gif
: . I told them to definately not try that, but they were dying to know if anyone had ever used it on themselves. I'm running and hiding now because you all know I have a crazy family
default_wub.png
: :lol:

I use it and it works amazing! If I were oyu i might just hose off the body and where the horse sweats avioding the mane sure it takes a few extra minutes but etleast you know your not applying way to much or jsut washing it all out. The only thing I dislike about MTG is how greasy it makes their manes but once you rinse it out for showing its beautiful and long
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back