Granddaughter Lost her Flute

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
Thought I would throw this out as I know there are a bunch of "BAND KIDS" or former Band Kids out there.

Granddaughter got ready to head back to school this year and can't find her Flute for school. We don't know if she took it on vacation to FL and left it in the rented Condo (we have called and nothing) or it got thrown out by mistake when they did a big "CLEAN" day--flute cases are so small and one of her youngers sisters may have put it in a trash bag by mistake.

If anyone has one they would like to sell, please get in touch with me ASAP as we are in an urgent hunt for one since school has already started. Really don't want to have to pay for a brand new one again.

Did not realize it until the other day but other daughter in law had been a flute player in high school and just 2 weeks ago gave her's away-- GO FIGURE
default_sad.png
default_no.gif

Thanks

If mine that I lent out ever can back I would be more then willing to help you out. However, never got it back despite asking for a few years.

Jill, I just sent you a PM. Ashley, thank you -- wish you had gotten it back-- hate it when people "BORROW" and don't return.

Did you find a flute yet Davie? If not, let me know. My daughter played the flute and I would happily donate hers to your granddaughter (no charge). I'm pretty sure we still have it. I will call hubby right now and ask him where he put it. He is the major organizer around this place.
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

We do have it and I would be more than happy to ship it right out to her if you would like!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave her granddaughter my flute. H mailed it to her priority yesterday and I hope it gets there quickly
default_smile.png

Thanks Connie, I sent you a PM.

Jill I'm hoping the flute will be here today or no later than Monday.

Thanks again

It's a day further along than I said ... Days are running together. H mailed it Weds the 24th. So I bet today? Torrmorow? I hope Chaelee will enjoy it
default_smile.png

This is just another example of why I love Lil Beginnings. Jill & Connie how sweet of you both to offer your flute........

Lil Beginnings= Good People
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back