Got my first EVER SUPREME this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrycharm

Reaction score
We had our first miniature club show of the season and i got supreme with my stallion sosososososososo stoked i cried was great the ribbon was huge big sash with a rosette i didnt get a photo of him but going to take some hopefully tomorow with him and his ribbon looks so pretty on him
default_smile.png
and then
default_new_shocked.gif
i got runner up supreme in the afternoon with my B colt!!!!!!! wow what a day
default_biggrin.png

anyway here is me and my young B colt
default_wub.png
(sorry the pic is blurry camera found it hard to focus indoors).....

IMG_1905.jpg

he got runner up to his sire, so that was pretty neat we got them together to take a photo....

IMG_1973.jpg

Then we decided to let them touch noses the stallion isnt normally known for his friendlyniss hence the reason there are funny looks on our faces lol....

IMG_1984.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats. Chanel! Well deserved too!!!!! Enjoy your celebrations.!!

Sandra

CONGRATULATIONS on an awesome achievement! There is just nothing like that 'FIRST', is there?

Your boy looks wonderful!

Charlotte

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
You and your colt look great!!

Ohhh that is awesome! But Cinnamax is a beautiful animal and I am sure you deserved it! I am so happy for you. NEVER have gotten one of those yet... when I do,,,you will hear me!

That is really neat...we always wondered how it would feel to get supreme at a show and found out this year when a stallion and a mare of ours each got one...yep it felt neat..
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well done Chanel, it sure is a great feeling! I can't wait to see that boy of yours in the flesh some time
default_biggrin.png

thankyou so much everyone for your comments
default_biggrin.png
im so proud of my boys hehe, now i just have to find the best place in the house to hang them!!

The black and white stallions isnt mine he is my friends horse who i have admired for a long time and who we brought the black colt from hes so awesome and im so pleased to have one of his foals
default_smile.png

this is Max diplaying his ribbon had no one home so had to follow him round the padock trying to get a picture lol :DOH!

maxhead-2.jpg

and yes Brigid would love for you to see him
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back