Got home from Nationals and got

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna

Reaction score
Well, for all of you that have shown with us over the last 10 years and know my Daughter Mandy. Well, came home from nationals, she did not go, couldn't leave the boy friend. LOL, well, she is ENGAGED! We are very thrilled, the young man, Ryan, is a wonderful boy. A February wedding is being planned! I have so much to do and so little time to do it!

And it was a good surprise!
default_smile.png
Congrats to you and good wishes to the new couple!

Sounds like they made good use of their Private Time! LOL!

Congratulations!

MA

Congratulations!!! What day in February? Sometime around Valentines?
default_wub.png
:

BTW--how did the rest of the show go? It sure was hard leaving on Sunday morning.

[SIZE=14pt]How wonderful!!!! Congratulations!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

That is wonderful news, Donna! Congratulations to both Mandy and Ryan and to you and Buster aswell!

Congratulations to your daughter and her fiance.

If you want a little help with getting ready, check out Theknot.com

They have a calendar to help you with schedules and all kinds of good stuff. I used it when I was preparing for my wedding 4 years ago. They sent us an e-mail anniversary card on our first anniversary. It was helpful (we had a small wedding, so I didn't need all their calendar information, but still very helpful).

Well, for all of you that have shown with us over the last 10 years and know my Daughter Mandy. Well, came home from nationals, she did not go, couldn't leave the boy friend. LOL, well, she is ENGAGED! We are very thrilled, the young man, Ryan, is a wonderful boy. A February wedding is being planned! I have so much to do and so little time to do it!
[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations, what wonderful news!! Trust me, the less time you have to plan, the less time you have to spend more money~LOL If we had had several months to plan our wedding, I shudder to think what we would have spent :new_shocked: [/SIZE]

Back