Goodbye dear friend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
I learned from a call this morning that our dear friend, Becky Birdwell of Brandywine Miniature Horses, died this morning of a heart attack. She hasn't shown for several years, but I know that she has many friends from coast to coast. She showed Little America's Aladdin Blue to ten Top Tens and two Reserve World Championships.

I'm sorry to hear you have lost a dear friend. My prayers and best wishes go out to all who knew her and her family. It is so hard to lose someone even though we know they have gone to a better place.

Marie

I, too, got a call yesterday that Becky Birdwell had died. So sad to hear that. She was a major force in the miniature industry back in the 90's. She will be missed.

I'm sorry to hear she's gone. My thoughts go out to all who loved her. She, as Becky said, was a major force in the 90's and I'll miss her influence in the mini horse world.

I had an email last night about her, so sorry to hear of her passing.

Jan

I am so sorry to hear of Becky's death. I have known and enjoyed her for many years -- ever since she looked me up to talk about a filly I named WeeOkie's Gracemont Girl (seems she was a Gracemont (OK) girl herself.

Rita

Latest posts

Back