Good News for me Finally

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
I am getting two of my minis back. I am so HAPPY. Those who don't know i had to sell all my minis last year.

my husband and i was ahead down a bad road until the Lord open his eyes in Nov 2008. To make a long story short.

I am getting two of my sweet minis back Fancy pants my mare who was show as a yearling in amha shows did great. She had a black pinto filly name mia in 2008 for me. Mia is the filly of little kings hallmarks buckshot buckskin we owned at one time. This filly is who i had to save last year her leg was turn wrong.Mia is very special to me i had to save her life in 2008, plus her birthday is may 17 my birthday is may 16 I great friend Cindy is allowing us to get them back thank you Cindy.

Fancy pants is being bred to my stud i used to own little america silver keepsakesilver bay appy for 2010 foal.my mare fancy pants is homozygous for tobiano, so the foal will be pinto or pintaloosa. i am so excited. I need this so much. i have had bad last year almost got divorce, had to sell my minins, lost my house this year to fire and two car accidents cause by other drivers.

the minis i had to sell had sure nice foals this year that would have been mine if my husband wouldn't made me sell them.

this years foal i would have had

1 palomino pinto filly

1 bay pinto filly

1 smokey black filly

1 pintaploosa bay colt by keepsake

1 smokey black filly

1 buckskin pinto colt

the above foals would have been mind to play with but someone else is playing with them. i get sad when i still about it but i have two coming home.
default_wub.png

yes i need this horses

thanks

fancy pants last year in foal with mia

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/MBh...nt=DSC05839.jpg

mia last year

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/MBh...=DSC08253-1.jpg

once i get them i will get new photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I am sure it will be wonderful for you to have them home. Enjoy them and focus on what you have instead of what you could have had.

Congratulations Melissa, I know you were sad last year to sell all your horses but count your blessings you are getting two little ones back again
default_wub.png

Yvonne

MELISSA........ hooray for you!!!!
default_smile.png
so happy....you know I love Mia

...and by the way Buckshot is loving life in Massachusetts...he sends

his love....

smiles ...just awesome!!

Melissa, I am very happy you're getting those girls back!!! They will be good for you
love0075.gif

Thank you so much everyone. I am so happy to have my girls coming back soon.I can't wait to get them. I went Sat this weekend to get some loven from them.

My friend Cindy is Wonderful person she is like a sister to me.I am so glad she has a few of my other horses as well.

She has cricket my bay mare who just a nice filly by my silver perlino pinto i had to sell. she also owns my silver bay appy stud keepsake, brandy my bay mare.The Good Lord bless me with a great friend(sister) like Cindy.

The Lord will not give us more then we can handle i keep saying. Yes I am Happy to be getting my two back. I just miss the others sweet minis i had thankful don't get me wrong.
default_wub.png
It was just a hard year for me last year.

thanks everyone for your nice words and prayers

I am so glad BUCKSHOT IS HAPPY WITH YOU. YOU HAVE A GREAT STUD. I MISS HIM AS WELL. MIA IS ALOT LIKE HIM.

MELISSA........ hooray for you!!!!
default_smile.png
so happy....you know I love Mia
...and by the way Buckshot is loving life in Massachusetts...he sends

his love....

smiles ...just awesome!!
i am so happy you love Buckshot
default_wub.png
he is a sweetheart.

you ever get tie of him send my way.
default_laugh.png

Yay Melissa! I know this means the world to you
default_smile.png

I'm happy YOUR happy. We all know these little ones really wrap around our hearts...

I am glad things are going well for you again.

Good luck with your horses and best of luck going forward with everything else in your life.

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

I'm very happy for you Melissa...congratulations and enjoy them!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

You folks are great.
default_smile.png
thanks so much for all the nice comments and prayers

keeps praying for us. i have been so lost without my sweet minis. i cried so much when i had to sell them it broke my heart
default_no.gif
.i am looking for their home coming so bad.
default_wub.png
my minis always knew how to make me smile when noone else could. the love between a person and their horse no words can describe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very happy for you. You have been on my mind for a LONG TIME NOW. I hope things keep going your way.

Happy Boirthday on May 16th. (Its my bd too that day!)

Robin

Melissa,

I am sOOOO glad to read your post. My heart would always break a little for you when I would see a post from you ever since you had to sell out.

Susan O.

Oh Melissa - yeah yeah yeah

I am choked up reading this but its in a very good way - I am so darned happy for you and your soon to be homecoming!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

oh I need a tissue now but its all good!! Keep the happy posts coming

And HAPPY B-DAY !!

Latest posts

Back