Gonna maybe give it a go....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must be jumping for joy.
Whoopie!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much Teresa!
default_wub.png
We most definatley are.
default_laugh.png

Another exciting bit of news... Our gray champagne mare, Rose, is due to have her baby (by our gold champagne pinto Stallion, Rolex), ANY TIME NOW too!
default_risa8.gif
This will be a "first time baby" for BOTH of them. So, between Dusty coming home, seeing his baby boy for the very first time, Rose due to have her baby any time now, and hoping to show Bridgy, if Dusty can't be "HOME-home" for the TG Holiday, I'm quite FRAZZLED in many directions for the time being, LOL! IMMENSELY JOYFUL no matter which way I turn though, LOL, THANK HEAVEN! But...feelling kinda like a headless chicken running about for now though, LOL!
default_wacko.png
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif

default_laugh.png
HUGS!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so very glad to hear all your good news!!! Enjoy seeing all your family and hope to see u at MiniRama. Im only entering on Friday for the R show. Best of luck!!
default_yes.gif
I plan to be driving there
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Tanya-

So glad Dusty is coming HOME!!! Please thank him from me for his service to this great country of ours. Travel safe to NC.

Barbie

Gary and I are very happy for you. It is so wonderful that you get to see your real baby and he gets to see his baby and you get to have a new furry baby.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back